2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

cade since they stopped making him play 32 minutes a night next to killian hayes: 23.7/4.6/7.7 with 3 tos on 50/43/82 shooting splits, good for 59.7% ts

before then: 21.4/3.8/7 with 4 tos on 42/31.5/88 shooting splits, good for 51.8% ts

this alone should be grounds for firing monty

5 hours ago, catcheryea said:

cade since they stopped making him play 32 minutes a night next to killian hayes: 23.7/4.6/7.7 with 3 tos on 50/43/82 shooting splits, good for 59.7% ts

before then: 21.4/3.8/7 with 4 tos on 42/31.5/88 shooting splits, good for 51.8% ts

this alone should be grounds for firing monty

Tan Cade agenda

Tatum is leading the number 1 team in scoring, rebounding and assists. He’s posting 28/8/5 on 47/36/82 shooting and the league has become so “stats” obsessed that he’s sitting 5th in the MVP ladder. 

I said it then and I’ll say it again, giving Russell Westbrook an MVP broke the award for ever.  

2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Tatum is leading the number 1 team in scoring, rebounding and assists. He’s posting 28/8/5 on 47/36/82 shooting and the league has become so “stats” obsessed that he’s sitting 5th in the MVP ladder. 

I said it then and I’ll say it again, giving Russell Westbrook an MVP broke the award for ever.  

Well, Jokic is better.

The voters aren't beholden to only giving the award to players on the top teams anymore, which is a good thing. Tatum getting the award this season (as of now) would be dumb, because it'd only be because he's on the top team.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

or we can just admit that jokic, sga, and luka are clearly having better seasons and accept that none of them have even close to the amount of talent around them that tatum has

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Do you really think Tatum is more valuable than Jokic right now? Because the difference of a few regular season wins?

lol at comparing Jokic to Westbrook

Edited by redsoxsuck05

Feel like Lebron James and Adam Silver are ruining the league I loved. Seems that small market teams fall farther and farther behind. Reffing has been the worst it’s been in as long as I can remember. 

2 minutes ago, Kingram said:

Feel like Lebron James and Adam Silver are ruining the league I loved. Seems that small market teams fall farther and farther behind. Reffing has been the worst it’s been in as long as I can remember. 

Remember when Greg Monroe signed with the Bucks and had everyone thinking that market size didn't matter anymore? That being said, I don't think it's gotten much worse than it always was.

Edited by redsoxsuck05

2 hours ago, Kingram said:

The hyperbole is real.

• Like 2