2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

The Pelicans thought they were getting a generational talent in Zion. What they really got is a better version of Glen “Big Baby” Davis. Zion need to get himself in better condition as an athlete and the face of the franchise. Possibly even the future face of the league. Idc if he want to be in New York or not he still have to be in good shape. I know the cooking in New Orleans is great but dang. Don’t blow up unless you are going to play OL or DL on the Saints bc they definitely need it. 

13 hours ago, NYRaider said:

The Lakers go so ham for Mickey Mouse championships man. 

They beat the Grizzles, Jazz, Blazers, Pelicans, and Pacers to win the tourney. Almost as impressive as beating Herro and Duncan in the bubble tbh. 

Do we have to put an asterisk on every champion who didn't play the highest seed in the finals?

34 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

The Pelicans thought they were getting a generational talent in Zion. What they really got is a better version of Glen “Big Baby” Davis. Zion need to get himself in better condition as an athlete and the face of the franchise. Possibly even the future face of the league. Idc if he want to be in New York or not he still have to be in good shape. I know the cooking in New Orleans is great but dang. Don’t blow up unless you are going to play OL or DL on the Saints bc they definitely need it. 

I mean, this is a really stupid comment and why I hate this discourse. Zion needs to take his conditioning more seriously, 100%. A better version of Big Baby? Give me a break lmao.

Out of game shape Zion Williamson is putting up 22/6/5 on 57% from the floor. This is a "bad" start for Zion.  

• Like 1