2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

He is good. He hasn't turned into a franchise altering star or anything, but the guy has played less than 1.5 seasons worth of games and is doing some pretty dang impressive things considering his environment and supporting cast.

I'm not arguing he's great. He needs to cut those turnovers down and keep getting to the FT line more. But he's a good young player that shouldn't be written off.

He had zero track record of being a good player in the NBA until a couple weeks ago. I know the lack of spacing and Detroit being Detroit hurts.

14 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

He is good. He hasn't turned into a franchise altering star or anything, but the guy has played less than 1.5 seasons worth of games and is doing some pretty dang impressive things considering his environment and supporting cast.

I'm not arguing he's great. He needs to cut those turnovers down and keep getting to the FT line more. But he's a good young player that shouldn't be written off.

if they were like 13-19 instead of the worst team ever i think he might be getting fringe all star talk. in december he was like 25/5/7 on 60 ts% which is definitely all star caliber even if there aren’t enough spots