2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

12 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Despite the outcome what was your impression of the Toyota Center atmosphere?

I liked it. Nice arena for sure. A ton of empty seats though. One thing I noticed was a lot less gear stands than I’m used to seeing other places. Think there were only 3-4 small ones and then the main shop. But really clean, I sat the first row of 426. Seats were mint.

• Like 1

Warriors have a +7.1 net rating with Curry off the floor this year. Only one other time in Curry's career has the team had a positive net rating w/ Curry off and it was only +1.1. CP3's injury is kinda a big deal. 

All of the criticisms of Zion apply to Ja as well:

-Always hurt

-Poor defender

-Poor jumpshooter

-Bad teammate (this is very very very broad obviously)

-Overly reliant on athleticism

Just funny how the people who thought Zion wouldn't be be effective (WHEN HE PLAYS) in the NBA were gloating about Ja's superiority like 2 weeks ago.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

All of the criticisms of Zion apply to Ja as well:

-Always hurt

-Poor defender

-Poor jumpshooter

-Bad teammate (this is very very very broad obviously)

-Overly reliant on athleticism

Just funny how the people who thought Zion wouldn't be be effective (WHEN HE PLAYS) in the NBA were gloating about Ja's superiority like 2 weeks ago.

The last 2-3 weeks Zions been much more active defensively and on the boards too. Zion seems like a guy who just needs a kick in the *** every once in a while, unfortunately I don’t think Willie is the HC to do that. He needs a hard a**.

12 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Suns have a 103 offensive rating in the 4th quarters this season. By far the worst in the NBA. Next closest is 108. 

Suns actually have the worst 4th quarter net rating in tracking data history (since 1996). For reference the Bobcats won 7 gms in 11-12 and had a -15 net rating in the 4th quarter, Suns are still worse. 

• Like 1

surely a record tying 28 game losing streak followed immediately by a record breaking 29 game losing streak separated only by a two point win against a team that traded away three rotation on the day of the game would be enough to get somebody fired, right?