The MVP race

Steelersfan43

22 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

No he shouldn’t.

Numbers and overall performance might say otherwise. But because Lamar is part of the strongest team in the league coming off impressive wins against the Niners and Dolphins and securing the #1 seed in the AFC he has the narrative. 

8 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Numbers and overall performance might say otherwise. But because Lamar is part of the strongest team in the league coming off impressive wins against the Niners and Dolphins and securing the #1 seed in the AFC he has the narrative

Winning against the 49ers and Dolphins is what Dak should have done. It's not a narrative, it's the whole point. MVP is just a narrative, but complaining that the narrative is spoiled by actual football is rich.

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Winning against the 49ers and Dolphins is what Dak should have done. It's not a narrative, it's the whole point. MVP is just a narrative, but complaining that the narrative is spoiled by actual football is rich.

You’re quoting team accomplishments. Lamar didn’t have to much of anything against the Niners. Let’s stop being cliche and actually assess individual performance.

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

You’re quoting team accomplishments. Lamar didn’t have to much of anything against the Niners. Let’s stop being cliche and actually assess individual performance.

lmfao.

Let's not get into a pissing match talking about defenses carrying you when we're talking about the 2023 Dallas Cowboys.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

lol

Who hurt you? You guys are insanely uptight about your precious boy having the most pedestrian resume in a while. He had one notably impressive game today so I guess that warrants you being hostile and disrespectful to anyone who dares put another name in that. Dak is also having a good season. If you think Lamar has been notably better you are a major homer.

3 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

michael-jordan-stop-it.gif

So you have nothing intelligent to add? I’m absolutely shocked. Lamar’s resume is pedestrian compared to what we typically see and you’re going to act like he can’t even be questioned in this year’s conversation. Its ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Who hurt you? You guys are insanely uptight about your precious boy having the most pedestrian resume in a while. He had one notably impressive game today so I guess that warrants you being hostile and disrespectful to anyone who dares put another name in that. Dak is also having a good season. If you think Lamar has been notably better you are a major homer.

"I have only box score scouted Lamar this year and I just see his touchdown totals coming into this game so clearly he's been pedestrian and I don't understand why people think he's playing good when clearly he's not???"

• Like 1

Just now, BetterCallSaul said:

Just ignore this guy. I have a feeling he’s gonna end up earning himself a ban eventually. 

This is typical anti Cowboys bias. All I did was mention Dak and that Lamar shouldn’t necessarily be running away with it and you’re talking about me being banned while others act outright disrespectful over an opinion. 

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

"I have only box score scouted Lamar this year and I just see his touchdown totals coming into this game so clearly he's been pedestrian and I don't understand why people think he's playing good when clearly he's not???"

I never said he wasn’t playing good football. Never. I simply said there were others in the conversation, namely Dak.. and you all lose your minds over it because you’re sensitive about your guy. Get it together.

It’s also not a matter of box score scouting. Production flat out matters and ALWAYS has for MVP. The fact that his MVP resume is so-so speaks to the fact that he’s on a dominant team that thumps their competition. He’s absolutely a piece of it, but performances like today against Miami are not representative of his norm. 

33 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

lmfao.

Let's not get into a pissing match talking about defenses carrying you when we're talking about the 2023 Dallas Cowboys.

Tell me where the Cowboys offense ranks and Dak’s involvement in that. Thanks.

8 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

This is typical anti Cowboys bias. All I did was mention Dak and that Lamar shouldn’t necessarily be running away with it and you’re talking about me being banned while others act outright disrespectful over a stupid opinion. 

Fify.