Boston Sports Thread

I_GET_SAX

Celtics are stepping up tonight. Almost seems like the Wizards underestimated them. Good first quarter for Shane Larkin and Yabusele. Rozier, Baynes, Morris and Tatum doing their usual thing. No Irving, Hordford, Brown, Smart, and Theis is out all year.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

He's our best big

Maybe now but at that particular time of the post Monroe was a little shakey to start the game and I was merely commenting on it for conversational purposes that night. I like Monroe generally speaking.

On 3/31/2018 at 1:39 AM, DoleINGout said:

Maybe now but at that particular time of the post Monroe was a little shakey to start the game and I was merely commenting on it for conversational purposes that night. I like Monroe generally speaking.

For some reason, I thought it was recent, my b. 

That said, I take my comment back as well, as much crap as Horford eats on eei, he's still very good. 

12 hours ago, playmaker8267 said:

Cannot wait. Severino vs. Sale makes it move.

It finally feels like the rivalry is back too. That first Sale vs. Stanton AB is going to be intense, can't wait for tonight.

Bogey to the 10-day DL. That seems rather optimistic giving the injury. I'd rather not rush him back, last year his performance really took a hit when he tried to play through an injury.

This is why I wish they kept Marrero over Holt. At least Marrero offers you solid defense. Nunez and Holt up the middle is very, very weak. Lin should start.

Archived