The Michigan/Sign Stealing & COVID Punishment Thread

BobbyPhil1781

2 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

No, people are accepting one side of the story b/c one has a lot of data and evidence to support it and the other stole all the tin foil from Wal-Mart

What data and evidence please enlighten me?  

Sign stealing ? Legal.  Paying 3rd parties for scouting tape? Legal. In person scouting 1 game? Illegal punishable by a 1/2 game suspension.  

So anyway, Commish met w/ the coaches yesterday (or in our new fan's opinion, just Ryan Day) who, as someone posted earlier, all voiced their displeasure w/ Michigan's actions and now this:

Not sure of the source so take it w/ a grain of salt but it'll  be interesting to hear of the reports from the ADs. As others have said, you can't punish Michigan w/o concrete evidence, which looks present on the surface, but you must be 100000% on this one.

6 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

Care for an actual rebuttal? Can you dispute anything I wrote? Got anything ? 

You provided zero evidence whatsoever and ignored 14 pages worth of pictures, articles, sources, and evidence, much of which I’ve already commented on or provided. 

7 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

Your only getting and accepting the side of the story Thamel and Day want you to get because they know UM can’t comment on an active investigation. UM hasn’t even been given a notice of allegations yet. If/ when they were to get that notice they get a mandatory 90 days to respond before the ncaa can do anything.  If the Big10 was stupid enough to enforce a punishment without doing there own investigation (which they haven’t even started) based on media reporting and coaches complaining Michigan could sue there pants off and then take there billion dollar money maker to another conference.  

Rudimentary grammar aside…Yeah suspending the coach hired by the university in an ongoing investigation is truly nothing.

Hurling around “actually Ohio State hacked UM” in the middle got a nice chuckle from me.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

So anyway, Commish met w/ the coaches yesterday (or in our new fan's opinion, just Ryan Day) who, as someone posted earlier, all voiced their displeasure w/ Michigan's actions and now this:

Not sure of the source so take it w/ a grain of salt but it'll  be interesting to hear of the reports from the ADs. As others have said, you can't punish Michigan w/o concrete evidence, which looks present on the surface, but you must be 100000% on this one.

Man look at all the power Ryan Day wields here considering his own fan base despises him 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

A simple “I don’t even understand the case or allegations” would suffice next time.

Again you come with nothing.  Bring me something, anything. Your quips are just signs that you can’t. I’ve read more facts on this case and ncaa by laws than all of u combined

1 minute ago, BigC421/ said:

Again you come with nothing.  Bring me something, anything. Your quips are just signs that you can’t. I’ve read more facts on this case and ncaa by laws than all of u combined

Of course you have which is why you think Ryan Day is behind all of this

2 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

That's one ****ty conference call if you're the Michigan AD.

• Like 3

I’m not disputing that “some” big 10 coaches complained in private.  Who? How many? To what extent ? Not to mention coaches complaining means nothing. Coaches complained when the Big10 changed its own rules at the last minute just to put OSU in the Big10 championship despite them not actually achieving it. 

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

That's one ****ty conference call if you're the Michigan AD.

How I’m envisioning it:

Michigan State’s AD post CMU goatee gate:

the-office-mindy-kaling.gif

B1G commissioner:

giphy.gif

This new poster after providing copious amounts of evidence:

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Man look at all the power Ryan Day wields here considering his own fan base despises him 

4 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Of course you have which is why you think Ryan Day is behind all of this

Again not a single thing to debate.  I’ve said my piece. Y’all media sheep who can’t form your own thought or debate. Even show an actual rule that was broke other than the one I sited.  Good day and enjoy watching Michigan run the table. 

ps- who do you think hired the PI firm? Ryan Days brother runs a PI firm. Facts.  WaPo reported someone hired a PI firm