The Michigan/Sign Stealing & COVID Punishment Thread

BobbyPhil1781

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

As a nerd, I honestly couldn't think of anything more pants-****tingly terrifying to hear then "they have your spreadsheet".

It’s clearly on the Team Drive with Michigan Letterhead and some generic obvious name like “In person scouting slush fund cost-benefit analysis” with 3 tabs 2021, 2022, and 2023 in order.

You would have thought they’d have renamed it something like “1997 Team Highlights” or something first for camouflage purposes.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

It’s clearly on the Team Drive with Michigan Letterhead and some generic obvious name like “In person scouting slush fund cost-benefit analysis” with 3 tabs 2021, 2022, and 2023 in order.

You would have thought they’d have renamed it something like “1997 Team Highlights” or something first for camouflage purposes.

Spreadsheet labeling needs to be top notch. Totally unacceptable to not be clear, the fact that the NCAA can parse through it immediately is a point in Michigan's favor.

At this point I'm not so much judging their guilt or innocence, as I am excel proficiency. They obviously did it, but I'd like to hear they stole signals with well-made spreadsheets instead of Football Guy garbage. Conditional formatting, color coding, some nice plots for real time tracking. I'm not asking a lot.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

👀 👀 👀 👀

I’ve read the all 13 pages none of this accurately summarizes what the Pettiti wrote.   In short Pettiti wrote I have the power and don’t need no stinking proof. He doesn’t even site any rules broken. 

2 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Apparently the NCAA is at CMU today. If this is true, maybe they are actually moving fast so Michigan doesn't get a chance to ruin another team's chance at a National Championship 

There investing if CMU hired Stallions without UM’s knowledge.  They’ve already wrapped up there investigation on Harbaugh’s involvement and concluded he was unaware.  Even if so there is nothing they can do to make Michigan ineligible for this years post season. No punishment can be handed down from the ncaa without 90 days to respond to allegations.  They have yet to give allegations.  The big10 does not have the authority to ban a team from post season play outside there own championship game (see Indiana 2020 banned from big10 championship despite winning division because OSU had better shot at CFP) 

Stop praying some authority figure comes and saves you because you can’t win on the field.  Not a single Vegas line has changed sense this dog and pony show started and that’s all the evidence of what kind of advantage was gained you should need.  Soft as your coach around here.   “Where’s Lou Holtz”  

"You can't win on the field"

https://www.si.com/college/michigan/football/michigan-football-wolverines-jim-harbaugh-ohio-state-national-championship-big-ten#:~:text=Won a National Championship%3A 1997,former head coach Lloyd Carr.

Won a National Championship: 1997

Although Michigan claims 11 national championships, it has been over 25 years since the Wolverines last claimed college football's biggest prize. The last national championship occurred in 1997, led by former head coach Lloyd Carr. 

I mean, even with all these allegations, Michigan still hasn't gotten a Natty since the turn of the century, yet some of their more boisterous fans talk as if they've produced like Georgia over these last couple of years.

Edited by RuskieTitan
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

https://www.si.com/college/michigan/football/michigan-football-wolverines-jim-harbaugh-ohio-state-national-championship-big-ten#:~:text=Won a National Championship%3A 1997,former head coach Lloyd Carr.

I mean, even with all these allegations, Michigan still hasn't gotten a Natty since the turn of the century, yet some of their more boisterous fans talk as if they've produced like Georgia over these last couple of years.

They haven't won an outright Natty since color TV was invented and need to cheat to beat other teams but yeah, he's right, no one else can win on the field.

This fan base, and administration for that matter, have really bought it like they're some deity in college football and the victim in all this. It's wild

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

They haven't won an outright Natty since color TV was invented and need to cheat to beat other teams but yeah, he's right, no one else can win on the field.

This fan base, and administration for that matter, have really bought it like they're some deity in college football and the victim in all this. It's wild

The gull and absolute lack of self awareness it has to take for an OSU fan to accuse anyone else of cheating is truly astonishing. 

10 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:
25 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

The gull and absolute lack of self awareness it has to take for an OSU fan to accuse anyone else of cheating is truly astonishing. 

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Now let's all be chill before this thread gets locked and OSU fans stop giving us quotes to throw in their faces later.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I ignored him last week for a reason. Wanna see something funny though?

@Bigc421% @bigc421 

Popular username it seems

I already explained this to you further proof of you just playing dumb in attempts to fool others. Telling people u blocked me lol, constantly unblocking cause u just have to see what I have to say.  You link an account that has “2” total posts from 5 years ago.  I had issues getting my account transferred big whoop. I have another account too was like myoldaccountwontwork or something like that don’t think I ever posted with it.

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

No one’s ever claimed Michigan is Bama. Georgia wasn’t some great program before the last two years and Smarts trajectory and win percentage at Georgia was pretty similar to Harbaugh’s at Michigan. Michigans 35-3 in the last 3 years so yeah they can win on the field. Only one team wins it all.  The point was OSU fans whining for someone other than there football team to interfere and do something before they win a national title is hilarious. Never mind the fact Harbaughs actually won at the big show.  

we don’t feel Michigan did nothing wrong so much as it’s being blown out of proportion for clicks and because bad pub for UM is good for other coaches. Low football iq people are eating it right up.  I’ve yet to see any actual former football players think this is a big deal I’m sure there’s 1 or 2 out there but just about everyone I’ve herd speak on it pretty much shrugs there shoulders.  

Like I said the Vegas lines didn’t move one inch when this story broke or at any point during it. Not the current game, not future games, national title lines and big10 champ odds have only gotten better. That tells what the real experts think the advantage was or is.  How much would those lines have moved in the past if all the players Bama, OSU or Georgia commuted rules violations to acquire would have been suspended?  

Edited by BigC421/