Week 8 TNF: Titans vs. Steelers. (Levis Starting: Best sequel since Godfather II?)

KingTitan

5 hours ago, Kookie23 said:

Just stay down dude, this is embarassing.

5 hours ago, Kookie23 said:

Just stay down dude, this is embarassing.

Call it what you want this is america you entitled to your opinion, & I call it how I see it I don’t sugar coat sh!t for a man to instigate some between 2 other men, when the situation doesn’t even concern him, Is borderline meat riding. I fight my on battles Dude is a coward a guy that throw rocks & hide his hands. He use to get in his feeling & cry like a girl & go months without saying anything, & let him tell it he put me on the block list okay 😎. As far as deluxe I have no issue with homie I’m an a$$hole I can talk **** & go back & forth it’s not that deep I welcome a good debate anytime. It’s people that play lil girl games though 🥱 yeah but  embarrassing naw 

35 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Call it what you want this is america you entitled to your opinion, & I call it how I see it I don’t sugar coat sh!t for a man to instigate some between 2 other men, when the situation doesn’t even concern him, Is borderline meat riding. I fight my on battles Dude is a coward a guy that throw rocks & hide his hands. He use to get in his feeling & cry like a girl & go months without saying anything, & let him tell it he put me on the block list okay 😎. As far as deluxe I have no issue with homie I’m an a$$hole I can talk **** & go back & forth it’s not that deep I welcome a good debate anytime. It’s people that play lil girl games though 🥱 yeah but  embarrassing naw 

I don’t post here often. I do read the forum a lot though. Just signed on to tell you this was a tough read bud. Punctuation is key. Go Titans!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

That’s nice 😊 you want some smoke too how cute 

I’m here to talk about the Titans bud. If you want to dig up one of my 5 post then be my guest. I do hope you have a wonderful day. 

Back to the game. I do think if Will Levis performs even remotely well he is the starter from here on out. Another note: was awesome to see Tannehill celebrating so hard with Will.  He has to know he is on his way out and still putting the team first. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TitansFan13 said:

I’m here to talk about the Titans bud. If you want to dig up one of my 5 post then be my guest. I do hope you have a wonderful day. 

Back to the game. I do think if Will Levis performs even remotely well he is the starter from here on out. Another note: was awesome to see Tannehill celebrating so hard with Will.  He has to know he is on his way out and still putting the team first. 

Oh yeah, Tannehill will always be a team guy. Dudes a leader and a great guy for Levis to look up to. That’s kinda why I’d like to keep Tanny for the rest of the season. Excellent backup and an even better person for Levis to learn from. 

Even though Ryan’s time is coming to an end, I will forever be grateful for him. The best Titans football I’ve watched came while he was our QB.  

• Like 1

Just now, TitansFan13 said:

Seems to me you want some attention otherwise, mr here to talk titans but hardly post,all the sudden, got time today to post, but, guess what ladies & gents 🗣**** wasn’t about titans. He decided to talk grammar. Dude get yo lie straight you here because you want some attention & to join the gang #lame as f***k

40 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Seems to me you want some attention otherwise, mr here to talk titans but hardly post,all the sudden, got time today to post, but, guess what ladies & gents 🗣**** wasn’t about titans. He decided to talk grammar. Dude get yo lie straight you here because you want some attention & to join the gang #lame as f***k

What?

• Like 3