2023 GDT Week #10 Steelers 5-3 host the 3-5 Packers

Steeler Hitman

He is going to get mentioned a lot, but I honestly have no interest in Mike Tomlin being a coach of the year candidate. The reason that he would be mentioned is also a reason he invites on himself. 

It's extremely noteworthy how ready he is to have this team in the right mental space to own close games....but if he wasn't so g-d stubborn to begin with in multiple areas, they might never be in them. 

Mike Tomlin is REALLY good at what he is good at. But he needs a lot of help in the areas he isn't. I really want this year to be the breaking point to him finding that space in between, but I am worried that the results are going to stunt the process. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

It's extremely noteworthy how ready he is to have this team in the right mental space to own close games....but if he wasn't so g-d stubborn to begin with in multiple areas, they might never be in them. 

I’m confused by this part. Do you think this team is better and held back by coaching?

29 minutes ago, warfelg said:

At this point we need to bring someone in and it's not good out there.  Maybe Jon Bostic but he's another thumper and that's who's left.

Not much out there. I think these guys are available.

Rashaan Evens>>>>

Deion Jones

Jon Bostic

Reggie Ragland

Micah Kiser

Blake Cashman

Edited by Steeler Hitman

39 minutes ago, August4th said:

seems like we've found a run game but the pass game is regressing. I wonder how much kenny's ribs are bothering him

how many weeks would it take for his injury to get near healed?  

too bad about Kwon, was a player I hoped would play more and be here next year but now injured. I never rewatched the play, what are they saying other than leg injury? Could it be knee injury?

• Like 1