Week…what week is this?? Anyway, Bills on MNF this week.

Trentwannabe

2 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

He won't. Sean is not going to get fired. Dorsey will be the fall guy, they'll just waste another year.

Allen / Dorsey isn't working .. The environment seems stale. McD won't get fired mid season but he's gone if we miss the playoffs. Dorsey might not even make week 17 and I'm ok with it.

We have that victim mentality and are mentally weak as a team. We have like 10 captains and not one of them seems to be "that guy".

Between us looking like dog **** and the way the refs have influenced the game (unrelated to us), it's seriously making me lose interest in the game and its depressing.

I think I would rather be 3-13 honestly. At least in those days we knew we had a bad team with some bright spots. These days, we know we have guys and seeing it all unfold is more frustrating than knowing we are bottom of the barrel.

Everyone dogs on Allen, and while he does make mistakes, without him we are like a 1-9 team right now.

Time to tank for Marvin Harrison.

Still annoyed. All I'm thinking about is Gabe Davis dropping a dart, Russell Wilson completing a prayer pass to Sutton who just gets foot in, Fumbles, PI on Taron Johnson, 12 men on the field and a loss.. We're finding ways to lose, it's mind blowing.. 

What a mess we got here.. No answers, no accountability so far 

• Like 1

On 11/14/2023 at 9:18 AM, DER10N92 said:

We have that victim mentality and are mentally weak as a team. We have like 10 captains and not one of them seems to be "that guy".

Between us looking like dog **** and the way the refs have influenced the game (unrelated to us), it's seriously making me lose interest in the game and its depressing.

I think I would rather be 3-13 honestly. At least in those days we knew we had a bad team with some bright spots. These days, we know we have guys and seeing it all unfold is more frustrating than knowing we are bottom of the barrel.

Everyone dogs on Allen, and while he does make mistakes, without him we are like a 1-9 team right now.

Time to tank for Marvin Harrison.

Mitch Morse is that guy. Allen seems like too much of a headcase at the moment. He has that deer in the headlights look.