Week 10 Thoughts / GDT

JMG5

Same s***, different week. We suck. We're not doing anything under this coaching staff. It's the same problems every single week. The Spineless Wonder that is Dennis Allen can't even coach a mediocre defense anymore. Our defensive stats are overinflated due to facing some of the worst teams in the NFL. 

• Like 1

I know we're stuck with this bafoon and his sorry excuse for a coaching staff for the rest of the year, but it's so hard to watch the same things go wrong every week and there be 0 accountability. Loomis won't fire him midseason because he's loyal to a fault and DA won't make a change because he's a spineless coward who never should've gotten another chance at being a HC. I'm just tired.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

if ATL wins today, are the Saints, Falcons and Bucs all 5-5?

who's on top of your division if so?

tough loss for you guys today, i know what it feels like, believe me.

Bucs are 4-5, I think both Falcons and Bucs have tiebreakers over us.

No matter how badly we play, we'll always be in the hunt this year, the NFC south has been hot garbage.

• Like 2

The Saints brought zero energy today. It was painful to watch, and Derek Carr looked like a befuddled rookie out there. Our O-line is garbage, and our 1st half defense was absolutely pathetic.

I honestly didn't see much (if any) positive topics to pin a note on. Winston was Winston, Hill was barely used, Carr wasn't good at all, it literally looked like the most unprepared team I've ever watched.

• Like 1

Just now, Mid Iowa said:

The Saints brought zero energy today. It was painful to watch, and Derek Carr looked like a befuddled rookie out there. Our O-line is garbage, and our 1st half defense was absolutely pathetic.

I honestly didn't see much (if any) positive topics to pin a note on. Winston was Winston, Hill was barely used, Carr wasn't good at all, it literally looked like the most unprepared team I've ever watched.

Just keep doing what we're doing. The DA special.