Week 10 Thoughts / GDT

JMG5

1 hour ago, Jlowe22 said:

The good news is that the division continues to be trash, with Atlanta losing to the 1-8 Cardinals.

This roster has enough talent to get on a hot streak, they just need to win this crap division and get hot at the right time.

I admire your optimism.

• Like 1

I have a hard time stomaching the DA/Carmichael/Carr combo so I was passively watching the Saints. They didn't look good all around, so I watched the Texans/Bengals mostly.

The division is so bad that they're going to end up around .500 give or take a game. Unfortunately for all of us, I'm not sure that's going to be enough to clean house at the end of the season. 

We've all been saying it for a few years now. The Saints need to bite the bullet and commit to a full rebuild. The product they've been putting on the field is just bad. Unwatchable bad. 

I don't hate the team. Most of the coaching staff, on the other hand, sucks... period! Accountability is severely lacking and it starts at the top. But yeah, if the Saints win the division DA stays... pathetic decision. It used to be "In Loomis, we trust" nowadays it's more like "In Loomis, we bust".

• Like 1