Week 11 Ravens

Beck Bristow

14 hours ago, macattack1544 said:

yall we need to stop running qb draw, and throwing it/pitching it/ handing it off to chase in the backfield. It only means loss of yards and chase in the backfield should only be used as bait because that is when we open up plays for mixon or burrow.

QB draw has been effective at times and is typically in Burrow to change the call at the line. Texans defended it well though. Generally anything run to the edges has been a big failure for us

• Like 1

2 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

For the love of God I hope Taylor doesn't follow the script he has been of being aggressive early and then conservative until it's crunch time.  Take some risks before you absolutely have to, it's why we pay Burrow what we do.

no kidding.. it's crazy... right down the field

Last week I was like here we go and had to leave after the first quarter for the girls field hockey banquet.

My best friend texted me saying this is ridiculous how bad they are playing.. I was thi8nking huh???

I got to watch the last like 10 minutes.. Joe cant throw that pick in to triple coverage. I still thought they were going to win when CJ threw that terrible interception.... Just not our day. 

Refs gave them that l;ast TD of the half.  Two PIs after third down stops.  On the second one, Awuzie didn't even touch him.

In the end it won't matter if Joe is out an extended time.  But this season is now over, barring a miracle comeback.  One win in the AFC wins absolutely no tie-breakers for wild card spots.

1 hour ago, INbengalfan said:

Refs gave them that l;ast TD of the half.  Two PIs after third down stops.  On the second one, Awuzie didn't even touch him.

In the end it won't matter if Joe is out an extended time.  But this season is now over, barring a miracle comeback.  One win in the AFC wins absolutely no tie-breakers for wild card spots.

That first one I thought was ticky tack but at least he touched him. But the second was hot garbage. Then they allowed significant contact for the rest of the game. It's like they really wanted that score. 

Our defense can't control a game. They can make some plays, but if it's all on them they aren't coming through.

I know we were down to half of our defensive line, but it felt like a not great game for them. Maybe they were just tired. Sadly I trust less of those lineman now than the start of the year.

I just don't understand why our offensive line is constantly getting worked over. They spent money and draft picks and I'm not sure we have anyone worth their contract right now.