Week 11 GDT: Josh Allen and the Brady Bunch.

Trentwannabe

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

The Eagles are on a shortened week and will play what is primed to be a slugfest, if ever there was a week to catch them slipping it's this one.

This game will be really important to McDermott too. First time back in Philly as a HC. I expect him to key in on keeping Hurts in the pocket and LB heavy…especially with Taron likely out 

5 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

This game will be really important to McDermott too. First time back in Philly as a HC. I expect him to key in on keeping Hurts in the pocket and LB heavy…especially with Taron likely out 

And I mean I'll just say it, it's important because if they lose I'd put good money that he assuredly gets fired after the year. 

9 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

And I mean I'll just say it, it's important because if they lose I'd put good money that he assuredly gets fired after the year. 

Ehhh maybe. 6-6 isn’t the complete end of the season. I could see a 9-8 team take the last WC spot. Likely 10-7 though.

Dolphins aren’t convincing at all. I still see the division as up for grabs 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Billsfaninptown said:

You really have it out with Dawkins for some reason. This team has a lot of issues, but Dawkins is near the bottom of the list.

Because he hasn't lived up to his extension. The restructures have helped his cause but hes been disappointing. I believe PFF had him 51st ranked OT last season and he's paid in the upper echelon of the position. 

16 hours ago, Billsfaninptown said:

I think you’re nitpicking. Dawkins has been good this year.

At times, he's also been bad at times.. Inconsistent results is my point. It's relevant to our situation. Cap wise we need guys living up to contracts with JA off his rookie contract and Beane sketchy run of drafting.