Fargo (season 5) - spoilers ok after the episodes

Malfatron

4 hours ago, August4th said:

I think Joe Keery is going to have the best acting career out of the stranger things kids. He's great as Gator. I see a lot of great character work in the future from him

I can see him going the pattinson route.

Hes super talented

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Fantastic season. My wife and I caught up with all 5 seasons of Fargo over the last few months. Her, my sister, and myself all have a different ranking of all the seasons. From best to worst, in order, I say 1, 3, 5, 2, 4. I love them all, but I do think there is a big gap between season 4 and the rest. 1, 3, 5, and 2 are incredible and right up there with the best seasons of any TV show. 4 is a step below. This latest one was great, with Oola Moonk, Jennifer Jason Leigh, and of course Juno Temple being exceptional standouts.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, August4th said:

I'd rank the seasons

season 2(this season might be on my mount Rushmore of TV seasons with the wire season 4, BB season 4, GOT season 4..)

season 1

season 5

season 3

season 4

I would be tempted to move season 5 up one spot, but agreed on the rest.  Loved Seasons 1,2 and 5 so that order could fall any which way for me.