Week 12 Other Games

SteelKing728

10 hours ago, wcblack34 said:

Their whole plan was Aaron Rodgers. 

That was Denver’s plan too with Hackett. Funny how that plan potentially cost two head coaches their jobs. Though in Saleh’s case, hard to predict that injury but they took a gamble on an older QB so that comes with the territory. Might they be in a better spot now if they traded for Dobbs maybe a month ago? Would assume Dobbs would be playing more like he did in AZ vs Mn given KOC’s offensive background and easing that transition for him.

Edited by vikingsrule

18 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

If Brian Flores gets hired away, Robert Saleh would be a good replacement. Because right now, I don’t think he’s gonna get another year with way this Jets team is playing. 

actually, i think he will. Rodgers came to the Jets because Saleh would handle the defense and he and Hackett would handle the offense. if the Jets want to change that equation with a new coach they would have to clear it with Aaron first.

22 hours ago, vike daddy said:

actually, i think he will. Rodgers came to the Jets because Saleh would handle the defense and he and Hackett would handle the offense. if the Jets want to change that equation with a new coach they would have to clear it with Aaron first.

Seems like a foolish strategy to have to clear, what should be a long term decision, with a 40 year old QB who’s got one or two years left. I think it’s the other way around. You hire the best person to run the team and you make Rodgers fall in line. If he doesn’t, you cut him or trade him.