Colts @ Bills Playoff Hunt on life support

Trentwannabe

56 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

Yeah I don't have any confidence in Bryce Petty or Christian Hackenburg beating the Pats in any infinite universes. 

Never know. What if there is a snow storm that weekend like the Bills had. Then QB play doesn't matter. Comes down to the more physical team. And I think the Jets would have the advantage with a guy like Forte.

4 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

I don't even think we can beat the Dolphins twice let alone win the division.

This is the elephant in the room. What I saw last night was a Miami team with an excellent game plan, excellent execution, and an offense that did enough to outscore a flustered Brady. That's exactly what the Bills demonstrated they couldn't do against NE. I desperately want to sweep the Dolphins because it's really beginning to look like the door will be slightly ajar for the Bills to sneak in the six spot if we have 9 wins, but I wonder what will happen if/when we get behind by more than a possession. Tyrod just hasn't done the job. 

If we do lose once or twice to the phins by a score of 6-13 or some crap, I guarantee the national media will say "The bills defense is at fault; they gave up points in the 4th quarter. They can't keep blaming Tyrod. He never gets his fair chance in Buffalo."

Archived