Colts @ Bills Playoff Hunt on life support

Trentwannabe

Just now, BillsGuy82 said:

Wow, we stole a game..

Still want Tolbert gone, still want McD to do a better job though

His decision to punt made us all look wrong.  I would have liked those 8 extra seconds after we stopped  the Colts but hard to argue with clock management when we score a walk off TD

4 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

It didn't make us all look wrong. Just because bad process yields good results doesn't mean it was suddenly good process.

I mean it kinda did. Pinning them deep and forcing a 3 and out. With bad punting we would get the ball in great field position.

Only reason I didn't like decision at the time was I didn't trust defense to get the stop. McDermott did and it paid off. If we didn't get that 4th down then we would have been pinned in our own 10 and we can't move down the field 90 yards with Joe Webb

The win feels great with the following exceptions:

-If peterman and tyrod are both hurt moving forward, the playoff run may as well have ended today.

-mcdermott's coaching decisions mid-game continue to be really disheartening. Foolish use of timeouts and the punt in OT aren't exceptions. That type of crap has become the rule. 

-we need to know what Benjamin's health status is before we get too amped. We lose the game today without his contributions.

56 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Yep. Still an inexcusable decision.

Just because a bad decision paid off doesn't mean it wasn't a bad decision. Colts call a timeout to decide what play to use on 2 point conversion than we burn a timeout to organize our defense immediately after. Good coaches on good teams don't do this kind of horse****

Archived