GDT WEEK 12 -MNF @Vikings

SLCbear

22 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Gotcha. I was just asking because he was pretty ineffective as a passrusher off the EDGE but did well at 3T in TEN. Wasn't sure if he improved at EDGE or it was the same story.

He is an excellent rotational piece/pinch starter that should  wreak havoc all over the line once  when we finally have a dominating 3t

1 hour ago, SLCbear said:

He is an excellent rotational piece/pinch starter that should  wreak havoc all over the line once  when we finally have a dominating 3t

Eh. I'm not that high on him. He isn't getting any double teams and is still a ghost most weeks. I'd be happy enough if he could be a solid rotational piece around the DL next year. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Eh. I'm not that high on him. He isn't getting any double teams and is still a ghost most weeks. I'd be happy enough if he could be a solid rotational piece around the DL next year. 

Walker has been way better since Sweat got here...last two games he has had 44 total pass rush snaps and generated 9 QBP.

• Like 2

Just finished rewatching this game and I though this could be interesting next year if we stick with Flus...

Cut Eddie Jackson

Sign Kenny Moore II to play the slot

Have Kyler Gordon move to FS

The range and physicality that would give you at safety would be far better and you get a guy who was elite back into Flus' scheme while not having to over pay or over draft in a pretty average safety class.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

Just finished rewatching this game and I though this could be interesting next year if we stick with Flus...

Cut Eddie Jackson

Sign Kenny Moore II to play the slot

Have Kyler Gordon move to FS

The range and physicality that would give you at safety would be far better and you get a guy who was elite back into Flus' scheme while not having to over pay or over draft in a pretty average safety class.

I wouldn't mind this idea one bit. Eddie Jackson just isn't that good or reliable in coverage plus he tends to get injured more often than not..plus they already have a good crop of young CBs with Stevenson, Smith and if JJ returns 

Didn't Jackson say he was going to have the best season ever for a safety going into this season or something crazy along those lines?  😂...yea I think he's just about done 

Edited by topwop1
  • Like 1