GDT WEEK 12 -MNF @Vikings

SLCbear

2 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

On a positive note, both of our team records is better than I thought they'd be by now!

Look, we need the win more right now. You can beat Green Bay in Week 18 and that will be your Superbowl this season. Plus, you still get a top 5 pick.

Sound fair?

Let's hope you guys win and we can keep our draft position.  ;)

• Like 1

On a positive note, both of our team records is better than I thought they'd be by now!

Look, we need the win more right now. You can beat Green Bay in Week 18 and that will be your Superbowl this season. Plus, you still get a top 5 pick.

Sound fair?

You can beat Detroit too lol

You can have all the Ws this year, you really dont have to convince us for that.  Just let JF1 ball out and stay healthy, and have the bears collapse in embarrassing fashion again (thereby increasing the odds of Everlose getting fired)

• Like 5

14 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Sound fair?

Due to self interest I want nothing to do with being sble to justify keeping Flubby, so I respectfully decline. Lol.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bigbear72 said:

This. All day and twice on...well everyday of the week really. Also Everlose is probably my favorite moniker thus far. Well played my friend.

With all the different variations floating around im surprised it took this long.  It’s been staring us in the face this whole time 

• Like 1