Shaq Leonard visits today.

Rtnldave

21 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

And maybe you should recognize that a good negotiator doesn’t let a person out of the facility without a deal if they really want the guy.

Well, I guess Howie isn’t that great of negotiator either 🤷‍♂️. Looks like Leonard will Make a decision over the weekend, kind of like I mention 🤔 

21 minutes ago, PincheJimmy said:

Looks like you lost that bet, he has left Philly , did not sign ( but he still might ) , but the bet was he didn’t get out of Philly 😎

Truth be told, it was a sucker bet. If I lost, and I did, I'm happy to have lost.

Had I won, I would have wished I hadn't. 

Congratulations. Im glad I lost.

Now sign this MF and lets go!

28 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

Truth be told, it was a sucker bet. If I lost, and I did, I'm happy to have lost.

Had I won, I would have wished I hadn't. 

Congratulations. Im glad I lost.

Now sign this MF and lets go!

Meh, Leonard said what he was gonna do, he’ll mull over the weekend ( might even talk to some other teams 🤷‍♂️). Which for him, is the right thing to do, not because Jerry is cheap and doesn’t know how to negotiate, but what do I know, I’m just a fan hoping the Cowboys do whatever to improve this team,  which I think Leonard could do. 
  If he doesn’t sign, oh well, roll with what you got 

• Like 1

Sources: The #Eagles and former #Colts All-Pro LB Shaq Leonard have agreed to terms on a 1-year deal after he took a visit to Philly last week. A potential big addition for the stretch run.

so he choose the dirty birds 🙄 Jerry never should have let him out of the building

8 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

Sources: The #Eagles and former #Colts All-Pro LB Shaq Leonard have agreed to terms on a 1-year deal after he took a visit to Philly last week. A potential big addition for the stretch run.

so he choose the dirty birds 🙄 Jerry never should have let him out of the building

We like our people.

14 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

You wouldn’t want to see the size of the check I’d write to ensure a Super Bowl. But…We like our guys.

I’m not one bit surprised though. This isn’t the hot FA destination it once was

We have one of the best stadiums in the league, and absolutely the finest training facility in The Star. We have a huge fan base and huge media presence. We ARE a hot FA destination, we just can’t land them after they arrive. I have no doubt it’s because SJ feels everyone should take a paycut to play here due to the reasons listed above. Unfortunately NONE of those things matter to a grown adult. 99% of players would play for the Flint Michigan Water Filters if they paid them the most. 

Edited by DaBoys
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, PincheJimmy said:

Yea, I’m sure that exactly what it was 🤦‍♂️ 🙄

What do you think it was? Do you think we offered the most money but he’d just prefer to play in the freezing rain, in a stadium that has a jail for a horse shish eating fan base?

Yeah, you’re probably right.