2023 Week #14 TNF Steelers 7-5 Host Patriots 2-10

Steeler Hitman

1 minute ago, 43M said:

Oh....and Teryl Austin STILL isn't a good DC.    

This team needs a page 1 rewrite.  

Just blow it up, already.

And no, this isnt an overreaction.    This is just knowing that the current regime offers nothing but mediocrity and that the only way to fix it is to build it from the ground up.

Let's be honest we need a coach who is a good staff builder.

Because the players don't matter unless the coaching staff is good enough to do their job.

2 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

Miles Boykin is basically a full time starter so far in this game. 

I literally hate our personnel choices. Hate. 

I’m gonna quote myself here but that’s why you use DJ or Pickens at all times if there are receivers on the field. 

Their threat is far more beneficial Than whatever they think they are picking up with Boykin effort on the edge

It just doesn’t make sense. You’re not pickup up as much as your are giving up. We are changing personnel down to down. All 4 TEs are playing. You do not need that and good teams do not do that. 

I actually thought that intern coaches would have stopped that and simplified things…they made it more complicated 

• Like 3

Just now, Dcash4 said:

I’m gonna quote myself here but that’s why you use DJ or Pickens at all times if there are receivers on the field. 

Their threat is far more beneficial Than whatever they think they are picking up with Boykin effort on the edge

It just doesn’t make sense. You’re not pickup up as much as your are giving up. We are changing personnel down to down. All 4 TEs are playing. You do not need that and good teams do not do that. 

I actually thought that intern coaches would have stopped that and simplified things…they made it more complicated 

If you want to break something watch the 2016-17 New York Giants offense. This is the Mike Sullivan Special.