Christmas Movie Mafia: Naughty movies win!

Malfatron

6 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

while the majority of the characters are from Halloween, the plot revolves around learning (and harnessing) the true meaning of Christmas.

...and ironically, most of the movie's events takes place between the two so maybe its actually a thanksgiving movie too!

yep

yep

Okay perhaps you have a point 

still sounds like a naughty movie 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You assure that the role posted isn’t nefarious and yet you go contrary to your own logic and stick your vote on the threat board without applying the same logic there. It’s rather fascinating.

one is known to me, the other is not. i could be convinced to go elsewhere, but at this time using the d1 lynch for perhaps some clarity is as good a use for it as anything else imo

honestly i can only speculate but it kinda reminds me of a tricorder. of course, it could be someone's ability to choose four players to put there. but there has to be some reason why those four names are listed on the VC.

7 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

one is known to me, the other is not. i could be convinced to go elsewhere, but at this time using the d1 lynch for perhaps some clarity is as good a use for it as anything else imo

honestly i can only speculate but it kinda reminds me of a tricorder. of course, it could be someone's ability to choose four players to put there. but there has to be some reason why those four names are listed on the VC.

I’m on the panel and I have no idea why, so the fact that you claim that you know fascinated me.