Week 14 Hosting the Colts!

Beck Bristow

Strangely and surprisingly, we have a real shot at the playoffs still. I don't know what to expect though, we looked terrible two weeks ago and looked very good last week. At this point mostly just hoping for good health and to learn some new things about the team. But I always enjoy the Ws!

Sunday, 1 PM. Black jersey, white pants.

8 hours ago, Warhorse said:

You guys have owned us at your house for a few games. Not expecting a W.....but hoping for one. Here's to no injuries for either team. 🍻

Cheers to that.  As a Bengal fan now living in Indiana, I want to catch up on some wins after the decade plus of Manning.  We still are like 10 wins back since he was drafted.  Plus I don't have to hear a ton of middle school kids about it if we pull it out. 

If we lose, I still have a higher draft choice to salivate over.  Win-win.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, INbengalfan said:

Looking forward to school tomorrow.  It's dress up in neon day, so neon orange on a black Super Bowl shirt for the win.

Middle school boys will be silent for awhile after all the talk leading up to it.

Shutting up middle school boys is quite the accomplishment 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

That Chase Brown TD, if that's Mixon, he gets tackled in the backfield. Speed kills. We should get another uber fast RB on day 3 of the draft next year too 

That might also be a glimpse of what the ill-fated Tyler Boyd pass trick play might have looked like if he had gotten it over Josh Allen.

8 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

That Chase Brown TD, if that's Mixon, he gets tackled in the backfield. Speed kills. We should get another uber fast RB on day 3 of the draft next year too 

It was like the second fastest any player has run all year. Very nice to have figured out this weapon. Hopefully it continues to be effective.