Week 15 Thread: 4-9 Commanders @ 6-7 Rams - 4 PM on CBS

MikeT14

1 minute ago, taylor made said:

Offense is horrible. Sam Howell is a momentum killer. If it was earlier in the season, he would have been benched. He's regressing at this point. 

So bench him. Let’s watch Brissett get sacked 9 times a game so people will stop claiming this OL isn’t that bad. 

1 minute ago, taylor made said:

Offense is horrible. Sam Howell is a momentum killer. If it was earlier in the season, he would have been benched. He's regressing at this point. 

To be honest, I don't disagree with you. I think its indicative of EB regressing as well. Our offense as a unit has looked terrible, including but not limited to Howell.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

To be honest, I don't disagree with you. I think its indicative of EB regressing as well. Our offense as a unit has looked terrible, including but not limited to Howell.

Everything is regressing. The seasons over. The staff is done. None of the vets care. This isn’t the situation you develop a young QB in. 

5 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Everything is regressing. The seasons over. The staff is done. None of the vets care. This isn’t the situation you develop a young QB in. 

This is the problem with keeping Ron Rivera on staff. I said it as early as week 6. No one on this team is showing they belong here anymore and it all starts with the person who is supposed to "inspire" the players. Just a really bad decision keeping Ron here.