Week 16: San Francisco 49ers vs Baltimore Ravens

J-ALL-DAY

18 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The Ravens definitely have a lot going for them this game and their offense does match up well against this defense. It's going to come down to our offense and how much we can score and put pressure on the Ravens. Should be fun.

This is the exact opposite of how I saw them on film.  What does he consider a disguise?  Could he guess 4 our of 5 Ravens p]re-snap] defenses based on alignment.  I doubt it. 

20 minutes ago, Forge said:

Interesting, so Jaylon Moore becomes our swing T at both positions? 

Hope we can get Pryor on the PS at least

So we promoted Conley & Snead while Barrows has said Gray is healthy lol. And then we promoted Jeremy McNichols instead of TDP to the 53 as well. Waste of draft picks there unfortunately 

16 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

I got to thinking...Purdy suffered a concussion in the Vikings game likely on the QB sneak

I know next week we did a sneak with Juice

But since the hit, have we run a QB sneak with Purdy? 

Almost positive we have because I'm pretty sure @J-ALL-DAY either made fun of it or referenced it in a post 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Forge said:

Almost positive we have because I'm pretty sure @J-ALL-DAY either made fun of it or referenced it in a post 

I appear to not have much of a life because I just really wanted to know so I went through the play by play from every drive since then and didn’t see any sneaks. I thought there’s been some, but I didn’t see one. Maybe I missed one somewhere. 

• Like 3

Just now, straighthate said:

I appear to not have much of a life because I just really wanted to know so I went through the play by play from every drive since then and didn’t see any sneaks. I thought there’s been some, but I didn’t see one. Maybe I missed one somewhere. 

You are far more dedicated than I, sir lol

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, straighthate said:

Stuck watching Rebel Moon so anything to take my eyes from the screen. Good God this is horrible. 

Zack Snyder directs movies like a 14 year old boy. 

Sometimes it does work, I'll admit. Didn't in rebel Moon. What was up with all the slow motion?