QB Options 2024

Humble_Beast

2 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Why be scared to throw at the combine with your direct competition there? Disappointed in daniels for not throwing 

williams “there’s only 1 of me” lol 

You have dudes that have literally been the best player in college football over the last two years and put it on tape, I promise you they aren't scared. 

The haters will find any thing to talk badly about him.

I’m most years the top QB prospects do not throw. When you’re on top you can only hurt yourself. I will say it’s weird that Daniel isn’t measuring himself. I know his weight is an issue and I wonder if that’s why?

• Like 1

After watching McCarthy throw today, I'd only be interested in drafting a QB if we're going to pay the price to move up for Maye or Daniels. Giving up additional premium assets and still being forced to start AOC next year would be so meh.

28 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

That chart basically describes his performance at the combine today, he missed deep and to the left side of the field.

Exactly. Everything to the right was good and the opposite side was meh. Looks like he is what he is. 

10 hours ago, NYRaider said:

After watching McCarthy throw today, I'd only be interested in drafting a QB if we're going to pay the price to move up for Maye or Daniels. Giving up additional premium assets and still being forced to start AOC next year would be so meh.

I agree about McCarthy. But for me it's either trade up in the top 3 or draft penix or rattler at someone point on day 2 and sign Russell once he gets cut. That would be the best bet in my book.

1 hour ago, Jeremy408 said:

I agree about McCarthy. But for me it's either trade up in the top 3 or draft penix or rattler at someone point on day 2 and sign Russell once he gets cut. That would be the best bet in my book.

If we're not going to commit to trading up I'd go all in after Kirk Cousins

28 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

If we're not going to commit to trading up I'd go all in after Kirk Cousins

I'm not against Kirk cousins but the reason why I go Russell Wilson is because he's probably gonna come for cheap so he's easy to move on from.  I think he would do really good with Davante 

The only problem I have with Kirk if he's gonna want like 45M i heard. If we did get him my wife would be a baby because she loves Kirk cousins for some reason. That's like her favorite quarterback lol.

47 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

To anyone who's isn't biased, it has to be very concerning but his camp won't think so

When it comes to analyzing the quarterback position particularly as it pertains to coming out for the draft you have to be critical otherwise you're not gonna evaluate honestly. That's how you end up with Zak Wilson's and trey lances of the world.

15 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Interesting data

Something that's important to note when you don't have to throw the ball as many times people You can hide the things you don't do well by simply not going that way with the ball. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I'm not against Kirk cousins but the reason why I go Russell Wilson is because he's probably gonna come for cheap so he's easy to move on from.  I think he would do really good with Davante 

The only problem I have with Kirk if he's gonna want like 45M i heard. If we did get him my wife would be a baby because she loves Kirk cousins for some reason. That's like her favorite quarterback lol.

Wilson has looked washed the last two seasons and is a bad locker room guy. 

I’d offer Kirk 2 years 75/80M