Draft Discussion 2.0

FGK

3 hours ago, Dogbite said:

Anyone know where to find actual game footage? Youtube is terrible it is all highlights. You can make a case for almost anyone to be a Top 5 pick after watching the garbage on youtube.

Draftbreakdown does cutups of games for tons of players.

You can see each snap a player plays in a particular game in usually less than 10 min.

49 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Zeke was taken at 4, and outside of the off field issues...he was well worth the pick for dallas...same can be said of Gurley

I would not hesitate to take barkley at 4

Gurley has been good, except last season when he averaged just over 3ypc.

Zeke is averaging less ypc than both his backup, Alfred Morris, and Crowell.

58 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Draftbreakdown does cutups of games for tons of players.

You can see each snap a player plays in a particular game in usually less than 10 min.

Nice. Thanks. I just watched 3 games of Sam Darnold. I still think the kid is a winner despite the OSU game last night. I know what I am doing pretty much all next week. I'm going to be watching me a lot of Darnold, Rosen, and Mayfield.

Just now, Dogbite said:

Nice. Thanks. I just watched 3 games of Sam Darnold. I still think the kid is a winner despite the OSU game last night. I know what I am doing pretty much all next week. I'm going to be watching me a lot of Darnold, Rosen, and Mayfield.

It’s easy to binge.

Still love Darnold.  He was a pup playing against a bunch of junk yard dogs, never had a chance.  He still made a ton of wow throws.

2 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Not only don't need to but shouldn't.

Edgerinn James, Ricky Williams, Jamal Lewis, LaDainian Tomlinson, Ezekiel Elliott and Leonard Fournette's teams are not complaining. Completely writing off a position without knowing who else is available is pretty laughable. Lets say Sam Darnold does go back to school and we end up picking 5th. 1. Josh Rosen 2. Minkah Fitzpatrick 3. Bradley Chubb and 4. just to put letsgo's darkhorse in here Denzel Ward. Who do you take at #5? Do you take a clearly inferior player simply because you don't like RBs? 

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It’s easy to binge.

Still love Darnold.  He was a pup playing against a bunch of junk yard dogs, never had a chance.  He still made a ton of wow throws.

Yeah one of the same I watched was the PSU game last bowl season and his offensive line was awful in that game as well. Not near as bad but it was terrible and if it weren't for Sam himself they would have been blown out.

1 minute ago, Dogbite said:

Edgerinn James, Ricky Williams, Jamal Lewis, LaDainian Tomlinson, Ezekiel Elliott and Leonard Fournette's teams are not complaining. Completely writing off a position without knowing who else is available is pretty laughable. Lets say Sam Darnold does go back to school and we end up picking 5th. 1. Josh Rosen 2. Minkah Fitzpatrick 3. Bradley Chubb and 4. just to put letsgo's darkhorse in here Denzel Ward. Who do you take at #5? Do you take a clearly inferior player simply because you don't like RBs? 

letsgo will trade down....he loves that route

1 minute ago, Dogbite said:

No, I take Minkah because I believe he is BPA, and because this draft is deep with good RBs.

Archived