Week 17: San Francisco 49ers at Washington Commanders

J-ALL-DAY

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

If this team doesn't get to the super bowl, Shanny is going to deserve all the heat that comes his way. 

As frustrating as this team is this year at times, there's no doubt it's the best in the conference. 

If we don't win the SB. And yes, I'm aware of how great the Ravens are playing. But they aren't any better than us nor are they more talented than us. 

Shanny has to close the deal this year period. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I just think we need to get some time out there. We have seen teams sit out here and then have a bye week and be super rusty in the divisional round.

I tend to agree. Some guys nursing stuff can sit, otherwise give them a quarter

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

If we don't win the SB. And yes, I'm aware of how great the Ravens are playing. But they aren't any better than us nor are they more talented than us. 

Shanny has to close the deal this year period. 

I totally agree with this. Niners play a clean game they win. Now they have a chance to get healthy. 

55 minutes ago, Forge said:

Also @J-ALL-DAY, the 1.5 over did not hit lol

Pretty embarrassing but we finally started to get pressure that led to a few INTs from Howell. We need a little break to get recharge and get back to form. 

34 minutes ago, RSNiners said:

I totally agree with this. Niners play a clean game they win. Now they have a chance to get healthy. 

I bet if the betting odds for that game on a neutral field will be -1.5 Ravens or even -1. A pick-em type of game.