Week 17: San Francisco 49ers at Washington Commanders

J-ALL-DAY

9 hours ago, Herodreamer79 said:

we're going to buzzsaw right through the NFC. Getting to the superbowl isn't going to be a problem.

Running into the Ravens/Browns/Bills/Mahomes in the Superbowl...

THAT'S going to be a problem. 

ugh. i hate the way the AFC shaped up this year. 

I’d kill to face mahomes in the Super Bowl. That team isn’t good. Browns and Ravens are the scary ones. 

Edited by straighthate
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Herodreamer79 said:

we're going to buzzsaw right through the NFC. Getting to the superbowl isn't going to be a problem.

Running into the Ravens/Browns/Bills/Mahomes in the Superbowl...

THAT'S going to be a problem. 

ugh. i hate the way the AFC shaped up this year. 

Main problems coming out of the AFC are Ravens & Bills. Chiefs are one & done and Browns will not get through with Joe Flacco but if they do I'll take my chances of getting revenge on Flacco for 2012 as he won't do that to the Niners this time around.

As far as the NFC goes the Cowboys are the main threat with lesser threats coming from the Packers & Rams. Both Jordan Love & Matthew Stafford could give the Niners defense huge problems.

CMC already ruled out for Sunday. Assuming it’s just out of caution, but that was pretty quick to rule him out. Hope the calf isn’t a bigger issue than they are saying. Also saw Thomas getting surgery on his hand tomorrow. Didn’t realize he was playing through a broken hand. 

12 hours ago, straighthate said:

CMC already ruled out for Sunday. Assuming it’s just out of caution, but that was pretty quick to rule him out. Hope the calf isn’t a bigger issue than they are saying. Also saw Thomas getting surgery on his hand tomorrow. Didn’t realize he was playing through a broken hand. 

Yeah, Thomas left the Ravens game because of his hand and they did tests after the game that showed a broken hand. Pretty much impossible to play any sort of press coverage with a broken hand lol. 

CMC will be ready for the playoffs. This does make me think the starters will play at least a quarter or so… at least a good majority will. 

• Like 1

What a great weekend of football for me.  Niners won.  Philly lost.  1st seed! Hit on my 5 pick parlay on the Rose Bowl game.  Overtime bailed me out big time(took the over on 1st half, 2nd half, and game).  

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2024 at 11:37 AM, straighthate said:

I’d kill to face mahomes in the Super Bowl. That team isn’t good. 

you're an absolute fool if you think that.

Mahomes is the greatest QB on the planet. Pacheco and that defense is built for post-season football. 

not to mention Spagnuolo knows exactly how to strangle the Shanahan offense. 

3 minutes ago, Herodreamer79 said:

you're an absolute fool if you think that.

Mahomes is the greatest QB on the planet. Pacheco and that defense is built for post-season football. 

not to mention Spagnuolo knows exactly how to strangle the Shanahan offense. 

I guess I’m a fool then. KC is not a great team this year. If the option was them or Baltimore or Cleveland or Buffalo, I would take KC every time. Cleveland by the way is more so just the match up with that defense and what they do to Shanny. 

All of KC, BAL, BUF are absolute nightmares for us. I dont want to see any of them in the Super Bowl. 

but it feel inevitable at this point. 

Gonna have to slay a top 5 QB with Brock Purdy in the superbowl. 

I dont feel great about it after what happened on Christmas

Edited by Herodreamer79