Better QB Right Now: Lamar Jackson or Joe Burrow

mdonnelly21

35 members have voted

1. 1. Better QB Right Now

• Joe Burrow
    • Lamar Jackson

12 minutes ago, Nobellythrower said:

If playoff wins are the measuring stick why is stafford not the 2nd best qb, he outplayed burrow and won the sb 

No this is the stick.

3120590.png&w=350&h=254

What do we mean by "right now"?  One is playing at an MVP level and the other isn't playing at all

Are we asking "thus far in their careers" who is the better player? Or was this a comparison of them this season ignoring Burrow's injury?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MaddHatter said:

What do we mean by "right now"?  One is playing at an MVP level and the other isn't playing at all

Are we asking "thus far in their careers" who is the better player? Or was this a comparison of them this season ignoring Burrow's injury?

Even thus far in their careers all Burrow has is team accomplishments over Lamar. That doesn't make him the better player.

16 hours ago, MaddHatter said:

Who you think is the better QB going into 2024. It’s Burrow. 

26 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Why ask a question him the question, if you’re going to insert your opinion instead.

Well, I must admit. The question is kind of hard to answer given the obvious. One is playing and the other is not. 

I guess, I sort of meant like take the average QB play of Burrow of the last 3 seasons compared to Lamar right now. 

I think maybe this clears it up. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mdonnelly21 said:

Well, I must admit. The question is kind of hard to answer given the obvious. One is playing and the other is not. 

I guess, I sort of meant like take the average QB play of Burrow of the last 3 seasons compared to Lamar right now. 

So essentially do I want Burrow’s 4500yds 34TD 13INT with mobility and some threat to run, or do I want Lamar Jackson’s 3900yds 27TD 7INT plus his 1000yds rushing?

11 hours ago, mdonnelly21 said:

Excluding Lamar's 2019 feels a bit unfair imo. 

9 hours ago, MaddHatter said:

So essentially do I want Burrow’s 4500yds 34TD 13INT with mobility and some threat to run, or do I want Lamar Jackson’s 3900yds 27TD 7INT plus his 1000yds rushing?

We all know the real answer is Joe Flacco.