2024 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

1 hour ago, Darbsk said:

I beg to differ. Myself and at least one other poster I remember were high on him and wanted him to get many more snaps as he’d shown lots of potential and we felt like he needed more reps from his second year on to flourish. Very early last season it was an ongoing thing that many posters wanted Koonce to get more chance as he’d flashed talent.

He had 2 sacks and averaged 5 snaps per game (played less than 10% of our snaps) during his first two seasons here. And you were calling for him to get reps over Crosby, Jones, and Tyree? You should become a scout.

1 hour ago, Darbsk said:

I beg to differ. Myself and at least one other poster I remember were high on him and wanted him to get many more snaps as he’d shown lots of potential and we felt like he needed more reps from his second year on to flourish. Very early last season it was an ongoing thing that many posters wanted Koonce to get more chance as he’d flashed talent.

He had 2 sacks and averaged 5 snaps per game (played less than 10% of our snaps) during his first two seasons here. And you were calling for him to get reps over Crosby, Jones, and Tyree? You should become a scout.

1 hour ago, Darbsk said:

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

I identified Koonce before anyone, I just know that much about ball.

You said he only had 2 good games less than a week after saying he should get a new deal. You’re just trolling badly at this point. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Dessie said:

You said he only had 2 good games less than a week after saying he should get a new deal. You’re just trolling badly at this point. 

You do realize that the majority of his sack production came in 2 games, right? 5 sacks in 2 games / 5 sacks in 35 games.

You do realize that the majority of his sack production came in 2 games, right? 5 sacks in 2 games / 5 sacks in 35 games.

You are a walking contradiction at this point, you said you said nothing positive about Ferrell, but you did, you said the praise for Renfrow was unreal yet you wanted his jersey even when he’s gone and now you say Koonce has only 2 good games yet you said he should get a new deal. Your trolling attempts are getting worse on a daily basis. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dessie said:

You are a walking contradiction at this point, you said you said nothing positive about Ferrell, but you did, you said the praise for Renfrow was unreal yet you wanted his jersey even when he’s gone and now you say Koonce has only 2 good games yet you said he should get a new deal. Your trolling attempts are getting worse on a daily basis. 

I'm okay with paying Koonce based on how he closed the year but he hasn't been some consistently great player.

Renfrow had a really good year when we made the playoffs and then immediately regressed into a terrible player after he got paid.

You do realize that you're allowed to watch the games and change your opinions on things as guys get better or worse, right? It's not like they're set in stone. 

I'm okay with paying Koonce based on how he closed the year but he hasn't been some consistently great player.

Renfrow had a really good year when we made the playoffs and then immediately regressed into a terrible player after he got paid.

You do realize that you're allowed to watch the games and change your opinions on things as guys get better or worse, right? It's not like they're set in stone. 

You said no-one was pimping up Koonce now you say know ball cos you were lol. You are just making things up now just to be a troll and failing badly. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Not one person on this forum has EVER mentioned him getting snaps in front of Crosby.....troll on tho wicked tuna ny.🤣👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dessie said:

Nah. Those attemps are as Bad ascthey Always were. Only thing that changed is that you and @Darbsk made an effort to prove it to everyone.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dessie said:

You said no-one was pimping up Koonce now you say know ball cos you were lol. You are just making things up now just to be a troll and failing badly. 

Koonce looked good at the end of the year, everyone here acting like they knew he was a baller before that is full of it, he hardly played.