2024 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

17 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Going into last season if you were hyping him up it was to get snaps over a borderline HOFer, a HOFer, and/or our #7 overall pick. 

Again!

We just drafted Tyree #7 overall and Koonce is finally starting to figure it out. Trust the coaches to develop our talent.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I just don’t lie about knowing a player that played 5 snaps per game was the chosen one

You lie all the time that’s the point. Who was claiming Konce should get playing time over Crosby? 

4 hours ago, raidr4life said:

Something is not registering. You say nobody was hyping Koonce, then you are quoted saying he should get more playing time.

You knew Koonce was the truth after 5 snaps per game and 2 sacks in 2 years

3 hours ago, Dessie said:

You lie all the time that’s the point. Who was claiming Konce should get playing time over Crosby? 

Koonce was going to have to play over a HOFer and a top 10 pick since you knew he was the chosen one why didn't you ever mention it. Do you have any takes or do you just obsess and read my posts all day bud

29 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Koonce was going to have to play over a HOFer and a top 10 pick since you knew he was the chosen one why didn't you ever mention it. Do you have any takes or do you just obsess and read my posts all day bud

So no-one said he should play over Crosby, another lie, bud. 

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I was referring to Chandler Jones bud

😂😂😂😂 more lies, bud.

On 8/22/2024 at 11:21 PM, NYRaider said:

He had 2 sacks and averaged 5 snaps per game (played less than 10% of our snaps) during his first two seasons here. And you were calling for him to get reps over Crosby, Jones, and Tyree? You should become a scout.

Just now, Dessie said:

Like I said another lie, do you provide any takes that aren’t lies ? Forget it,  I know the answer to that, bud. 

You thought Koonce who had 2 sacks in 5 snaps per game should've been getting snaps over Chandler Jones and a top 10 pick last off-season? 

Your obsession with me isn't healthy bud

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You thought Koonce who had 2 sacks in 5 snaps per game should've been getting snaps over Chandler Jones and a top 10 pick last off-season? 

Your obsession with me isn't healthy bud

Another lie, bud. No surprise though bud. 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

It was a question

You’re so confused with your trolling you don’t know what you are trying to say bud. 

On 11/23/2022 at 8:00 AM, NYRaider said:

Our non-existent interior pass rush has also amplified everything for him as well. I'd bet that he would've gotten home a few times this year if we had a disruptive DT pushing the pocket. Why doesn't Koonce ever get a chance to play?

• Like 1