FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

Posted (edited)

Veto 12: NFL Draft.

@Whicker and @theuntouchable will compete and winner moves to the hoh finals to play skywind

NO WORKING WITH ANYONE ELSE

DEADLINE: Thursday 5pm ct

You may pm your picks as a working draft and i will wait until Thursday 5 pm ct to post your answers so you can use it as a final document unless you say "lock" or indicate you are done, and if both players lock i will reveal their answers.

The game is simple. You pick who is drafted, and get points for how close you are.

Note: you may only list a player once on your list

You get points based on the numerical spot a particular player is drafted. The team that drafts them is irrelevant. 

Scoring system

- Exact correct spot - 5 points

- Your pick is not spot on, but within 3 spots from where they are drafted (for instance, if you pick them 7th but they are drafted 4th) - 3 points

-Your pick was drafted in the first round, but do not meet the above qualifications - 1 point

The most points wins!

Tiebreaker is as follows: I will randomize a number 1-32(representing a draft pick number). And whoever got the most points for that spot wins. Will do as many times as needed until the tie is broken

Link to the draft order if you need it

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/nfl-draft-order/

template (you dont have to use this specific template,its just an example)

Edited by Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I can go to the store right now and find shovels in multiple sizes as well so no it does not have a standardized size 

Chatgpt did not smile upon your question

-Yes, shovels often have standardized sizes and shapes for their intended functions, so the answer is "Yes."

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I quit. There is no way a shovel is part of a greater whole. You cannot convince me this was fair 

It was fair in the sense that i took myself out of the equation. Part of the game i suppose was bouncing back when unexpected answers may have happened. It did seem to happen to you most, but it happened to skywind and touch as well

"Is it something that is typically a part of a greater whole?"

"A shovel is typically a part of a set of tools or equipment used for specific tasks, such as gardening tools or construction equipment. It's not typically used on its own but as part of a larger collection of tools for various purposes."

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

It was fair in the sense that i took myself out of the equation. Part of the game i suppose was bouncing back when unexpected answers may have happened. It did seem to happen to you most, but it happened to skywind and touch as well

"Is it something that is typically a part of a greater whole?"

"A shovel is typically a part of a set of tools or equipment used for specific tasks, such as gardening tools or construction equipment. It's not typically used on its own but as part of a larger collection of tools for various purposes."

That is the most bs thing dude. It is NOT part of a greater whole. A shovel is a whole thing on its own

Just now, Whicker said:

That is the most bs thing dude. It is NOT part of a greater whole. A shovel is a whole thing on its own

I guess chatgpt interpretted your question in a different way

Bad bot.

I would have said "No" if it was up to me

How can you “bounce back” from an unexpected answer. Each answer is supposed to eliminate items. Tools do not have standardized sizes because there’s different ones for different jobs. A shovel is a whole item on its own that performs its own function it’s not part of a greater whole like a screw or bolt 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

I guess chatgpt interpretted your question in a different way

Bad bot.

I would have said "No" if it was up to me

Dude how am I supposed to play this game when the answer eliminates the solution 

Just now, Whicker said:

How can you “bounce back” from an unexpected answer. Each answer is supposed to eliminate items. Tools do not have standardized sizes because there’s different ones for different jobs. A shovel is a whole item on its own that performs its own function it’s not part of a greater whole like a screw or bolt 

You know, thats a good point

Its a tough comp because youre handicapped by how the chatgpt would interpret your questions.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Dude how am I supposed to play this game when the answer eliminates the solution 

I suppose you needed a doubledown sort of question to validate one of the answers it gave

You definitely got shafted by the bot though

Still 2 comps to win the hoh though

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I suppose you needed a doubledown sort of question to validate one of the answers it gave

You definitely got shafted by the bot though

Still 2 comps to win the hoh though

Why in the world would I double down on a question? I asked if it was part of a greater whole and you said yes. I asked if it was something that was replaced often and you said yes. I asked if it had a standardized size and shape and you said yes. That’s three questions that eliminated shovel how in the world am I supposed to know that it’s some dumbass bot answering and not an intelligent human giving me workable answers 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Why in the world would I double down on a question? I asked if it was part of a greater whole and you said yes. I asked if it was something that was replaced often and you said yes. I asked if it had a standardized size and shape and you said yes. That’s three questions that eliminated shovel how in the world am I supposed to know that it’s some dumbass bot answering and not an intelligent human giving me workable answers 

tumblr_mrym0yEuhb1qk08n1o1_500.gif

• Like 1