FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Are you guys talking about hoes?

Chatgpt says

What's the difference between a shovel and a hoe? Well, one's all about getting down and dirty in the garden, while the other's just looking for a little dirt on the neighbors!

33 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Can someone please explain to me once again how a shovel is part of a greater whole?

A shovel is part of a greater whole in the sense that it is often one tool among many used for a specific task or activity. For example, in gardening or landscaping, a shovel is used alongside other tools like rakes, hoes, and wheelbarrows to complete various tasks efficiently. Additionally, in construction or home maintenance, a shovel is part of a collection of tools used for digging, moving materials, and completing projects. So, while a shovel can be used on its own, it's most effective when utilized as part of a larger set of tools for a specific purpose.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Can someone please explain to me once again how a shovel is part of a greater whole?

I think the chat GPT explanation makes sense, it's just not a very good question tbh

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

If you think about it, there isn’t a whole lot of jobs that require just a shovel. If you’re landscaping, you’ll need other tools to complete the work. 

that’s the difficult part with simply having yes or no responses. I had asked if it was a tool used to clean and was told yes, which brought me down a path that was no where close to a shovel. 

35 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

A shovel is part of a greater whole in the sense that it is often one tool among many used for a specific task or activity. For example, in gardening or landscaping, a shovel is used alongside other tools like rakes, hoes, and wheelbarrows to complete various tasks efficiently. Additionally, in construction or home maintenance, a shovel is part of a collection of tools used for digging, moving materials, and completing projects. So, while a shovel can be used on its own, it's most effective when utilized as part of a larger set of tools for a specific purpose.

I guess I’m an idiot because you make zero sense 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

If you think about it, there isn’t a whole lot of jobs that require just a shovel. If you’re landscaping, you’ll need other tools to complete the work. 

that’s the difficult part with simply having yes or no responses. I had asked if it was a tool used to clean and was told yes, which brought me down a path that was no where close to a shovel. 

The question was is it a part of a whole not a tool for a job 

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I guess I’m an idiot because you make zero sense 

If you were to ask the same question about other tools, what tools would you expect a yes from and what tools would you expect a no from? Did you already know it was a tool when you asked the question? 

Edited by skywindO2

• Malfatron changed the title to FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!