FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

35 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Never pick gardening tools for 20 questions.

Gardening tool? Dont sell it short

Skywinds question:

Would i answer yes or no to "is this tool used to build things"?

Chatgpt:

You would answer "Yes." While a shovel is primarily used for tasks like digging, lifting, or moving materials, it can also be used in construction or building projects for tasks such as digging foundations or trenches.

38 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Skywinds question:

Chatgpt:

You would answer "Yes." While a shovel is primarily used for tasks like digging, lifting, or moving materials, it can also be used in construction or building projects for tasks such as digging foundations or trenches.

I still have PTSD over the 20 questions I did where RAKE was the answer. I think the question was whether or not it was a cleaning tool and I said no. I thought cleaning like inside. That has to have been 10 some years ago and I still remember the meltdown.

• Like 2

Just now, MacReady said:
40 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Skywinds question:

Chatgpt:

Expand  

I still have PTSD over the 20 questions I did where RAKE was the answer. I think the question was whether or not it was a cleaning tool and I said no. I thought cleaning like inside. That has to have been 10 some years ago and I still remember the meltdown.

@Nazgul has you all beat

• Like 1

I recently bought a shovel  and it was an overwhelming experience at Menards. I can't tell you what I needed the shovel for but it was definitely not for burying a dead body in a non-descript location. Btw, are you still free this weekend @ET80?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Malfatron said:

The answer was shovel

And now i can reveal...There is a secret way that i got the answers.....i told chatgpt i was playing 20 questions and shovel was the answer ..and fed your questions in. So chatgpt was providing the answers, even if i didnt agree.

So you’re telling me it wasn’t Jean Claude Van Damme? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

20q has a controversy every year but for some reason i always put it in hahaa

I just cant help myself

It was better when you revealed everyone’s questions and answers after a set of 10. There’s no way to “bounce back” from bad bot answers if we can’t see discrepancies 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Whicker said:

It was better when you revealed everyone’s questions and answers after a set of 10. There’s no way to “bounce back” from bad bot answers if we can’t see discrepancies 

Thats a great idea.

Or going back to making it completely thread based

• Malfatron changed the title to FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!