FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

Nothing is surprising. I knew all of this too. But ET doesn’t realize that exposing alliances when he isn’t in the game goes against the integrity of the game and that’s a big problem. Especially when it distinctly targets specific players while others get to keep their games and information a secret. 

Edited by Dwight_Schrute

Like. It's impossible to recover from this stupid ****. 

Immediately, Scoundrel calls for the house to evict the players that ET leaked to be in an alliance. 
He can try to meme this or defend it all he wants but he ruined the game. Case closed. 

Just now, Nazgul said:

Like. It's impossible to recover from this stupid ****. 

Immediately, Scoundrel calls for the house to evict the players that ET leaked to be in an alliance. 
He can try to meme this or defend it all he wants but he ruined the game. Case closed. 

Can’t stand that guy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

I hope you never blow out the candles in one breath for the rest of your birthdays 

Good thing he has me to blow out his candles and I have him to share the cool side of his pillow… you have nothing left 

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I hope you never blow out the candles in one breath for the rest of your birthdays 

I hope there’s always snow in your driveway

I hope you never get off on Fridays and you work at a Fridays that’s always busy on Fridays.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Good thing he has me to blow out his candles and I have him to share the cool side of his pillow… you have nothing left 

I have both of your mothers to blow my candle 

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I made it very clear the intent, and additional information in other interviews was made available - I gave you opportunity to edit anything I posted as well. 

I can tell you're upset - for that, I'm sorry you're upset. But this lines up with everything we planned for this specific part of the game.

I was crying laughing that ET posted it until he refused to delete it and said I was given editing rights like this is my fault lmao sorry I didn't think you were so ******* stupid not to realize you shouldn't post information about who is working together

Edited by JBURGE
  • Like 1