FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

On 3/8/2024 at 9:59 PM, Malfatron said:
On 3/8/2024 at 6:55 PM, Malfatron said:

While we wait...any other requests from the food budget?

Apparently i was told that this budget was supposed to last the whole year??

So never mind on this, and more to come

Well, i have an update on this emerging situation and before I get to that...who didnt enjoy the champange, gummies, and gumball machine right?

You have some meager accomodations in this house, and you know, why not live it up every now and then right?

But lets just get right into it. This is difficult for me to discuss and may be difficult for you to hear.

But that money that i spent on all the wonderful things completely drained the food budget for the rest of the show.

So what that means is everyone is on slop for the remainder of the season. Dont ask me what that is, thats what production has said. They said many of you would know.

Anyway, production has decided to move in another direction and get a new host, someone who is more fiscally sound.

But dont worry, i will be ncaa champion, and we will always have our time today.

Caitlin out

15 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Well, i have an update on this emerging situation and before I get to that...who didnt enjoy the champange, gummies, and gumball machine right?

You have some meager accomodations in this house, and you know, why not live it up every now and then right?

But lets just get right into it. This is difficult for me to discuss and may be difficult for you to hear.

But that money that i spent on all the wonderful things completely drained the food budget for the rest of the show.

So what that means is everyone is on slop for the remainder of the season. Dont ask me what that is, thats what production has said. They said many of you would know.

Anyway, production has decided to move in another direction and get a new host, someone who is more fiscally sound.

But dont worry, i will be ncaa champion, and we will always have our time today.

Caitlin out

What an awful host. Drains the food budget but WORSE somehow puts the most talented player as the damn eighth seed. 

Luckily I’m the only stoner in the house so I took all the gummies and I still have a nice stash!! Slop actually tastes fine when you’re high 

Posted (edited)

Good evening, it is I, Max Schreck. If you wish you may call me Nosferatu 

I am the new master of ceremonies of this game, and coming up! A ghoulish veto competition

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

VETO 7: Monster Mayhem

No working with anyone on this!

Deadline: Tuesday 5 PM CT

Veto players:

@Whicker

@Nazgul

@Daboyle

@TOUCAN

@TedLavie

@theuntouchable

The Game: Send pickems, monster big boards, and strategy all at once

1. Pick ems. This will determine the order that we will use the big boards to assign the monsters out.  These games all start Tuesday between 5-7pm ct

Pick the winners of these matchups

NHL Blue Jackets vs Canadiens

NHL Penguins vs Senators

NHL Red Wings vs Sabres

NHL Rangers vs Hurricanes

NHL Sharks vs Flyers

NBA 76ers vs Knicks

MLB Mets vs Nationals

NCAAM BB: Miami vs BC

NCAAW BB: Sam Houston vs UTEP

Tiebreaker: total points/goals from all 9 games added up

2. Send a big board of which monsters you want, and then pick your strategy (described below). If you dont pick a strategy, you will attack randomly unless your monster indicates otherwise

The Monsters

The Thing - Has a 5% chance to assimilate its target on each turn.  If it assimilates its target, that target is OUT of the challenge, but keeps fighting for The Thing.  Has a very low health, but its hiding (dodge) ability is unparalleled.  Assimilation is also contingent on a SUCCESSFUL attack.  If the player dodges, it is not an assimilation

Health - 5
Attack - 2
Aim - 3
Dodge - 6
Defense - 5
Speed - 2

Godzilla - Has a 15% chance to apply a finishing move to its target.  Each time it is Godzilla’s turn, there is a roll to see if it has a finishing move.  If it gets the finishing move, its attack goes to 10.  

Health - 11
Attack - 4 
Aim - 4 
Dodge - 1 
Defense - 6
Speed - 0

Gremlin - Has a 20% chance to have water spilled  on it or get fed after midnight (just one roll per round).  If it’s a 20% hit, it multiples and attacks every remaining player. 

Health - 9
Attack - 2
Aim - 2
Dodge - 5
Defense - 2
Speed - 5

Predator - Is invisible until spotted, and takes 2 points away from whomever kills it.  If it is killed in the final two and the player who kills it dies from the explosion, both players start over with 1 HP each.  It takes a roll of 70% to find the Predator and destroy the invisibility mechanism before an attack attempt. The predator cannot be targeted before that.

Health - 9
Attack - 4
Aim - 3
Dodge - 4
Defense - 2
Speed - 3

The Entity (from It Follows) - No strategy to decide. Will always attack the last target who screwed ("killed") another player. Otherwise attacks randomly.

Health - 11
Attack - 3
Aim - 3
Dodge - 3
Defense - 3
Speed - 1

Tar Man (from Return of the Living Dead) - Gains 5 HP for successful kill it makes(eats brains).

Health - 11
Attack - 3
Aim - 3
Dodge - 2
Defense - 2
Speed - 4

Strategy:
This is where you'll tell your monster as to which OTHER monsters it will attack.
The publicly available information for your monster to make choices about are:

* Stats (Attack, Aim, Dodge, Speed, Defense, etc)
* The monster's current HP,
* the attacks made by the monsters earlier in the round or in the previous round

* hierarchy of monsters to attack
*any other discrete information you can think of.

You will basically choosing which monsters to attack based on certain information about the robots. You CANNOT decide to attack based on the monster's owners. Your program will ALWAYS attack Alive monsters, so you don't need to program that part. You monster will never attack itself, so you don't need to worry about that either.

Skills:

HP: 
HP falls as the battle royale goes on. If reduced to zero then you're eliminated.

Attack: 
This is the amount of damage that can be done on a successful hit.

Aim:
The higher it is then the greater the chance of scoring a hit.
This will be compared with your opponent's Dodge.

Dodge:
For each point higher than or equal to your opponent's aim, there will be an additional 10% chance that your opponent will miss.
(For instance, if your opponent's aim is 3, and your dodge is 5, there's an 80% chance your opponent will hit).
(if your opponent's aim is 3 and your dodge is 3, there's a 90% chance your opponent will hit)
(If your opponent's aim is 4 and your dodge is 3, there's a 100% chance your opponent will hit).

Defense:
Reduces the impact of being hit by the value you select. It can not reduce something to less than one.

Speed:
The higher one's speed the earlier in the turn order they get to attack.
The player(s) (if any) who have the highest speed in the round have a 70% chance to get an extra attack at the end of the round

Edited by Malfatron

1 hour ago, Nazgul said:

Stinks that Daboyle getting evicted this week :( 

I agree tbh although I do have a feeling Nazgul is getting evicted this week

Too bad we didn't interact at all since the first HOH but still

1 minute ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

Psyche! Gottem.

It’s a dumb challenge and whoever came up with it is a big dumb-dumb.

Agree. Nosferatu absent from the monster list is an abject tragedy. Such a pity.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Malfatron said:

VETO 7: Monster Mayhem

No working with anyone on this!

Deadline: Tuesday 5 PM CT

Veto players:

@Whicker

@Nazgul

@Daboyle

@TOUCAN

@TedLavie

@theuntouchable

The Game: Send pickems, monster big boards, and strategy all at once

1. Pick ems. This will determine the order that we will use the big boards to assign the monsters out.  These games all start Tuesday between 5-7pm ct

Pick the winners of these matchups

NHL Blue Jackets vs Canadiens

NHL Penguins vs Senators

NHL Red Wings vs Sabres

NHL Rangers vs Hurricanes

NHL Sharks vs Flyers

NBA 76ers vs Knicks

MLB Mets vs Nationals

NCAAM BB: Miami vs BC

NCAAW BB: Sam Houston vs UTEP

Tiebreaker: total points/goals from all 9 games added up

2. Send a big board of which monsters you want, and then pick your strategy (described below). If you dont pick a strategy, you will attack randomly unless your monster indicates otherwise

The Monsters

The Thing - Has a 5% chance to assimilate its target on each turn.  If it assimilates its target, that target is OUT of the challenge, but keeps fighting for The Thing.  Has a very low health, but its hiding (dodge) ability is unparalleled.  Assimilation is also contingent on a SUCCESSFUL attack.  If the player dodges, it is not an assimilation

Health - 5
Attack - 2
Aim - 3
Dodge - 6
Defense - 5
Speed - 2

Godzilla - Has a 15% chance to apply a finishing move to its target.  Each time it is Godzilla’s turn, there is a roll to see if it has a finishing move.  If it gets the finishing move, its attack goes to 10.  

Health - 11
Attack - 4 
Aim - 4 
Dodge - 1 
Defense - 6
Speed - 0

Gremlin - Has a 20% chance to have water spilled  on it or get fed after midnight (just one roll per round).  If it’s a 20% hit, it multiples and attacks every remaining player. 

Health - 9
Attack - 2
Aim - 2
Dodge - 5
Defense - 2
Speed - 5

Predator - Is invisible until spotted, and takes 2 points away from whomever kills it.  If it is killed in the final two and the player who kills it dies from the explosion, both players start over with 1 HP each.  It takes a roll of 70% to find the Predator and destroy the invisibility mechanism before an attack attempt. The predator cannot be targeted before that.

Health - 9
Attack - 4
Aim - 3
Dodge - 4
Defense - 2
Speed - 3

The Entity (from It Follows) - No strategy to decide. Will always attack the last target who screwed ("killed") another player. Otherwise attacks randomly.

Health - 11
Attack - 3
Aim - 3
Dodge - 3
Defense - 3
Speed - 1

Tar Man (from Return of the Living Dead) - Gains 5 HP for successful kill it makes(eats brains).

Health - 11
Attack - 3
Aim - 3
Dodge - 2
Defense - 2
Speed - 4

Strategy:
This is where you'll tell your monster as to which OTHER monsters it will attack.
The publicly available information for your monster to make choices about are:

* Stats (Attack, Aim, Dodge, Speed, Defense, etc)
* The monster's current HP,
* the attacks made by the monsters earlier in the round or in the previous round

* hierarchy of monsters to attack
*any other discrete information you can think of.

You will basically choosing which monsters to attack based on certain information about the robots. You CANNOT decide to attack based on the monster's owners. Your program will ALWAYS attack Alive monsters, so you don't need to program that part. You monster will never attack itself, so you don't need to worry about that either.

Skills:

HP: 
HP falls as the battle royale goes on. If reduced to zero then you're eliminated.

Attack: 
This is the amount of damage that can be done on a successful hit.

Aim:
The higher it is then the greater the chance of scoring a hit.
This will be compared with your opponent's Dodge.

Dodge:
For each point higher than or equal to your opponent's aim, there will be an additional 10% chance that your opponent will miss.
(For instance, if your opponent's aim is 3, and your dodge is 5, there's an 80% chance your opponent will hit).
(if your opponent's aim is 3 and your dodge is 3, there's a 90% chance your opponent will hit)
(If your opponent's aim is 4 and your dodge is 3, there's a 100% chance your opponent will hit).

Defense:
Reduces the impact of being hit by the value you select. It can not reduce something to less than one.

Speed:
The higher one's speed the earlier in the turn order they get to attack.
The player(s) (if any) who have the highest speed in the round have a 70% chance to get an extra attack at the end of the round

Remember, denizens, you must seeend both picks and monster big boooards and strategiiiies before the deadline, not just the picks

• Malfatron changed the title to FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!