Commanders hire Adam Peters to be new GM (5 year deal)

9 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I think the Titans made a huge mistake in firing Vrabel. I think they'll regret it for a while.

The GM wanted full control there and got it.  Now you see them take a lesser coach.  You also saw something similar in Carolina with their GM.  Early signs from Tepper and how he has managed things makes me believe Morgan is his Cerrato.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Callahan coaches offense my dude 

Oh I thought that was their DC my bad I do like their DC for the reasons I stated lol. My bad I was at the gym guess I should have done a google first 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

Nicki Jhabvala 

The Commanders are expected to travel to Detroit next week to interview Lions OC Ben Johnson and DC Aaron Glenn, per source.

The Commanders also have an in-person interview with Ravens assistant head coach/defensive line Anthony Weaver next Monday (29th), per source.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

JP Finlay

After spending last 2 weeks in Detroit, @NickiJhabvala learned a lot about Ben Johnson, "The one thing that literally every player said was he's a very clear communicator and he's collaborative...He listens to them."

I can see that being a huge plus about Ron Rivera.  Something tells me that not many of those coaches actually listened to their guys.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I can see that being a huge plus about Ron Rivera.  Something tells me that not many of those coaches actually listened to their guys.  

RR way of coaching, this is what it is you learn our way or don’t play. 

• Like 1

Jobs that are still remaining:

Candidates                                Teams

Ben Johnson                         Commanders 

Mike Macdonald                    

Bobby Slowik                         Falcons

Raheim Morris                       Seahawks 

Bill Belichick 

Dan Quinn

Mike Vrabel

Aaron Glenn

Anthony Weaver

Edited by ARTMONK HOF

Nicki Jhabvala 

Jared Goff on what’s been unique about working with OC Ben Johnson: “I think how much input he allows me to have, and whether he takes it or he doesn’t, he allows me to say it and uses some of it. It’s fun for me, it really is. It allows me to really be a part of the plan in some ways. And he’s a great listener and listens to not only me, but all the players of what they want, what they see. And that’s not only through the week, but on game day the same way.”