2023 Wild Card Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 2) Dallas Cowboys

Who wins?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Green Bay Packers
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/14/2024 at 09:30 PM

37 minutes ago, Forge said:

I thought it was a joke when people were mocking how Dak as was going to get a pass after the fact. I can't believe it's really happening. 

I mean, Dak was bad yesterday. Was he the biggest problem? Who cares? He was bad. So was the defense. So were the receivers. So was the coaching. It was a total team meltdown. But Dak is part of that meltdown 

Agreed - he wasn’t good and was part of that meltdown, but those “absolving” him are more so saying he’s not the problem with the team. Fans calling for Dak to be traded are up in arms, so those of reasonable and sound mind are having to talk them off the ledge

2 minutes ago, MaddHatter said:

Agreed - he wasn’t good and was part of that meltdown, but those “absolving” him are more so saying he’s not the problem with the team. Fans calling for Dak to be traded are up in arms, so those of reasonable and sound mind are having to talk them off the ledge

doesn't Dak's cap hit more than double next year?

1 minute ago, KFP7 said:

doesn't Dak's cap hit more than double next year?

I'd feel pretty good about him getting an extension next season. At worst they'll restructure to add void years and convert to signing bonus, but I expect the extension

13 minutes ago, Billy86 said:

Its amazing how much difference actually watching someone play can make, eh!? 😁

I've watched every snap of his career. He looks nothing like the player he did 2 months ago. Not even the biggest Packers homers thought he would play this well.

30 minutes ago, StatKing said:

I've watched every snap of his career. He looks nothing like the player he did 2 months ago. Not even the biggest Packers homers thought he would play this well.

I don't know about the first sentence, but the last two are dead wrong.

• Like 2

Here weeee Goooooooooo!! 

looking at Dak stats wow he was unreal. He needs help man. Get him a better oline, a better RB and a better defense. Wasting this young man’s prime. Threw for 4 hunnid? Dammm get this man the help he needs. Aaron Jones carried the pack. Unreal. 

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

You know it doesn’t hurt to be humble. As you’ve been humbled in the playoffs for the last 10+ years. Just a bit of elegance and grace goes a long way. Despite how right you think you could be. 

7 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

You know it doesn’t hurt to be humble. As you’ve been humbled in the playoffs for the last 10+ years. Just a bit of elegance and grace goes a long way. Despite how right you think you could be. 

He's feeling himself big time today. He unblocked me just to say I'm not allowed to say good things about Love.

Edited by StatKing
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I disagree. Love and the offense in general were pretty terrible for a 5 week stretch. As of today, there's not a QB playing better than Love is currently playing. Off the top of my head, I can't think of a single QB who has improved this much in the same season. 

This offense next year is going to be downright scary with Love and improvements from Watson, Reed, Wicks, Doubs, Melton, Musgrave, and Kraft. Everyone on the OL should improve as well considering every player is on a rookie contract besides Elgton.

5 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

I've been exceedingly graceful for the unwarranted schit I put up with regarding Love on here

we'll see if the all the posters who counted Love out have a lick of humility (doubtful for most)

Just now, StatKing said:

He's feeling himself big time today. He unblocked me just to say I'm not allowed to say good things about Love.

He’s crazy man.. Not sure if you heard of a game called smite. But there’s this super toxic community member whose is Dmbrandon. Guy was nuts and had a little cult following. Well he was bagged and tagged because he thought a little too highly of himself. Those are narcissists man, deep rooted crazy people. 

No one and their mother would have expected that. Had he did he’ll be bragging how he just paid off his house if he had that much confidence/conviction… He’ll be up piled and piles of cash. Amazing game by Love and pack. It was unreal to watch. 

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

I've been exceedingly graceful for the unwarranted schit I put up with regarding Love on here

we'll see if the all the posters who counted Love out have a lick of humility (doubtful for most)

Well I don’t know your story. Nor how you defended him from 5 hienas and 2 lions. I’m sorry. But it’s never that deep. You either believe or you don’t.. You should ecstatic and enjoying this beautiful day. My morning coffee tasted just as good as it did yesterday. 

1 minute ago, Mdpackfan22 said:

I disagree. Love and the offense in general were pretty terrible for a 5 week stretch.

Love has been pretty consistent all year. He's absolutely playing better now, but the difference is wildly exaggerated. The ridiculously young offense around him has been far more volatile than Love himself has been.

OL is playing light years better. Jones back. Those are the biggest changes on our offense.

Incremental improvements in pass-catchers is next biggest.

Love's composure (unsurprisingly corresponding to the better OL play) next.

The offense is absolutely loaded around Love, but are super young. Once the other 10 guys started to play more consistently, Love's performance took off as well.

It's like 80% everyone else and 20% Love. And a few of us have been saying exactly this all season long.

• Like 2