NFC Wild Card: 6. Los Angeles Rams (10-7) @ Detroit Lions (12-5) Sunday Night Football

Louis Friend

Rams @ Lions   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets revenge?

4 hours ago, Superduperman said:

They've both got significant strengths, and they've both got flaws

Yes but one is 

70-45 and 7-3 in the post season and 2 Super Bowl appearances with a dubski. 

and one is 24-26 but yeah.. I think you’re smoking that Det special if you think one is closer to the other. I don’t even think you can put any thought to it. I get what you mean, but one is a prodigy and the other one is a South Park character. 😂 

2 hours ago, MaddHatter said:

For me, this is probably the hardest game to call. The Rams are hot and have the better QB but the Lions are playing great and are at home.  Line is like Rams +3 so they're basically calling it a coin flip in Vegas.  I have a feeling Stafford and the Rams pull off the upset, but rooting for the Lions

I want you to kiss me right now.. Alexa play don’t speak by no doubt. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Yes but one is 

70-45 and 7-3 in the post season and 2 Super Bowl appearances with a dubski. 

and one is 24-26 but yeah.. I think you’re smoking that Det special if you think one is closer to the other. I don’t even think you can put any thought to it. I get what you mean, but one is a prodigy and the other one is a South Park character. 😂 

That's all you see him as because you don't know any better

I've liked you since we did sigs together dude but you're being a jerk here

15 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

That's all you see him as because you don't know any better

I've liked you since we did sigs together dude but you're being a jerk here

I apologize. I just can’t imagine a world where this decision is even close. You’re picking with the heart and not the brain. But I can respect that. I miss the old watermelon avy you use you have.. I’ll be cheering for det if yall win. These conversations are bringing back the old school vibes. Cracking me up, Issa good time 

23 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

I apologize. I just can’t imagine a world where this decision is even close. You’re picking with the heart and not the brain. But I can respect that. I miss the old watermelon avy you use you have.. I’ll be cheering for det if yall win. These conversations are bringing back the old school vibes. Cracking me up, Issa good time 

McVay has certainly had more success. But if he'd taken over the Patricia Lions team instead of a team with Aaron Donald and a FO trading away every draft pick for whoever he wanted, his numbers would be a hell of a lot closer to Campbell's. 

Edited by Superduperman

7 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

McVay has certainly had more success. But if he'd taken over the Patricia Lions team his numbers would be a hell of a lot closer to Campbell's. 

But he did though. 4-12 is the roster he inherited with a bust QB. 

4 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

You need to look a little deeper than that. The Lions team after that season had the worst roster in the league. The Rams had a few players at least.

Yeah but one guy was 30 years old. We can go back and fourth my king. I don’t want to do that. I got mad love for you. 

4 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

You need to look a little deeper than that. The Lions team after that season had the worst roster in the league. The Rams had a few players at least.

The Rams Vegas over/under win total going into 2017 was 5.5. The Lions Vegas win total was also 5.5. I'd agree that the Rams were better on paper but people's perceptions of McVay's year 1 roster are only positive because of how good of a coaching job he did. The franchise McVay took over had been one of the 3 worst for the last decade. Similar spot to Detroit.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

We can go back and fourth my king. I don’t want to do that.

Yeah that's fine. My overall point is, Campbell is smarter and deserves more credit for the Lions current success than people want to give him credit for because they don't look past the tough guy media narrative. He'll show it more in future years, I believe.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

Yeah that's fine. My overall point is, Campbell is smarter and deserves more credit for the Lions current success than people want to give him credit for because they don't look past the tough guy media narrative. He'll show it more in future years, I believe.

The future is bright with he and Holmes no doubt. Holmes has been a god send on hitting with his picks. He’s fearless.