Wildcard Weekend GDT

37 minutes ago, wcblack34 said:

Go AFC. Don’t even care who. 

I concur.  It doesn't really matter to me who comes out of the AFC, I'm going to be pulling for them.  I'd like to see Cleveland, but I did pick them to lose in the first round.  I can safely say that there isn't a team on the NFC side that I want to win...not even Detroit.  I think I would probably die if they make their first Super Bowl and win.  Every other team on the NFC side has at least one SB title.   

2 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

I'd prefer not to see the Chiefs win again.

They won't.  With how they're playing, I'd be surprised if they make the conference championship, which they've done every year since Mahomes has been starting.

1 minute ago, VikeManDan said:

Arizona, Atlanta, and Carolina say hello. Or did you mean at least one SB appearance?

Arizona, Atlanta and Carolina aren't in the playoffs this year.  This is a playoff discussion.

Edited by swede700

29 minutes ago, swede700 said:

not even Detroit.  I think I would probably die if they make their first Super Bowl and win.     

Ok...breathe!  If the Lions pull it off, it has nothing to do with the Vikings. Sure, their fans might flaunt it in our faces...I will always believe that our day is coming! When it does, it will be glorious!!

I want you around whe it happens!

Edited by Captain Relax
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Captain Relax said:

Ok...breathe!  If the Lions pull it off, it has nothing to do with the Vikings. Sure, their fans might flaunt it in our faces...I will always believe that our day is coming! When it does, it will be glorious!!

I want you around whe it happens!

I've told myself for decades now that teams like the Browns, Lions, or Cardinals can't win a Super Bowl before the Vikings do.  While the Cardinals made a SB (and lost, thankfully), I'm not sure I could truly handle the Browns or Lions doing so...with as dysfunctional as those organizations have been and to get rewarded for their dysfunction while we continue to bang our heads against a wall despite our fairly consistent competitiveness.... 😉 

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

I guess we aren't using this thread even though it was created first lol

that's because it would be one thread per week, so several threads. each pushing another thread off the main page.

instead let's just combine all the playoff games into one thread.

41 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

that's because it would be one thread per week, so several threads. each pushing another thread off the main page.

instead let's just combine all the playoff games into one thread.

I get that but I mean we did it from week 1-18.

Would 3 more additional threads hurt? That's divisional, conference and Superbowl threads since we already have the Wildcard Weekend one.

15 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

I get that but I mean we did it from week 1-18.

Would 3 more additional threads hurt? That's divisional, conference and Superbowl threads since we already have the Wildcard Weekend one.

Week 1-18 have close to 16 games apiece. the playoffs have fewer games every week.

you  can handle this, i know you can.

• Like 1