2023 AFC Divisional: (3) Kansas City Chiefs @ (2) Buffalo Bills

Chiefs or Bills   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Chiefs or Bills

• Chiefs
    • Bills

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/21/2024 at 11:00 PM

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

There's some... stuff that's probably gonna come out this off-season. I can't talk about it but he's almost assuredly not going to be here if/when it does.

And also he's been hurt, and the switch to Brady clearly impacted his targets and play selection.

Bruh, you can’t leave me hanging like that lmao

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

Bruh, you can’t leave me hanging like that lmao

I literally can't talk about it other than it is A) not illegal but B) paints stuff badly and is reason 1 why he won't be here. If you dig on twitter I'm sure there's people who've talked about it, but I'm not gonna put that biz out there because well, I like not getting sued lol.

3 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I literally can't talk about it other than it is A) not illegal but B) paints stuff badly and is reason 1 why he won't be here. If you dig on twitter I'm sure there's people who've talked about it, but I'm not gonna put that biz out there because well, I like not getting sued lol.

Fair, FF has been a hotbed for lawsuits recently 

Just recently there was a class action lawsuit against an unnamed Falcons fan on this board for propagating false hope that Desmond Ridder would be a HOF level QB. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Soko said:

Fair, FF has been a hotbed for lawsuits recently 

Just recently there was a class action lawsuit against an unnamed Falcons fan on this board for propagating false hope that Desmond Ridder would be a HOF level QB. 

You laugh (and that's a good bit) but a dumbass on the old site got fired and cited for leaking Red Sox signings here lol.

37 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

There's some... stuff that's probably gonna come out this off-season. I can't talk about it but he's almost assuredly not going to be here if/when it does. Nothing illegal! But, it ain't great.

And also he's been hurt, and the switch to Brady clearly impacted his targets and play selection.

Was he gambling lol? I hope it’s not a domestic thing. Those clips with the children were heart warming.. 

@bigbadbuffBut imagine JJ though. 

10 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Would you guys believe if I said Josh Allen has better playoff numbers than Mahomes? 

What numbers? Because Mahomes has higher completion percentage, YPA, passer rating, win %. More yards per game, TDs per game. Fewer turnovers per game. And Mahomes has honestly had a tougher batch of games given that he makes it further, so he's playing the best teams in the league. It's easier to pad the stats in the wildcard round.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Habbsawce said:

Show?

I’m asking 😂 there is proof though… 

Josh Allen, 81.28 Points Per Game

330.2 Total Yards, 2.7 Total Touchdowns, 0.6 Turnovers.

2 Patrick Mahomes, 79.5 Points Per Game

312.75 Total Yards, 2.69 Total Touchdowns, 0.5 Turnovers.

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

What numbers? Because Mahomes has higher completion percentage, YPA, passer rating, win %. More yards per game, TDs per game. Fewer turnovers per game. And Mahomes has honestly had a tougher batch of games given that he makes it further, so he's playing the best teams in the league. It's easier to pad the stats in the wildcard round.

The sheer volume of games yeah he has the raw stats. Like no one comes close. Guys played in like 50 playoff games in 3 years. 

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Been digging for an hour 😝 

16 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

The sheer volume of games yeah he has the raw stats. Like no one comes close. Guys played in like 50 playoff games in 3 years. 

Nothing I posted was a volume stat. I posted specifically rate and per game stats for this reason.

• Like 2

Just now, El Ramster said:

What is it link me. 

@Jakuvious I mean yeah I guess. Josh super nice man. Also, you never told me what your company your pappi owned. Left me hanging. 

He didn't own it, but he managed a now defunct hardware store. At least I'm pretty sure. I was 4 at the time.

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Yeah, repeating something you heard is gonna get you sued, c’mon. Why even mention it if you can’t say? Sounds like BS to me and most likely probably is or it would be out already. 

• Like 1