AFC Divisional Round: 4) Houston Texans @ 1) B'more 'Vens

Longhorns90

Who ya got?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• 4.) Houston Texans
    • 1.) Baltimore Ravens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/20/2024 at 11:30 PM

3 minutes ago, Soko said:

If the Ravens lose and Lamar doesn’t have a strong game passing, why would that shed that label?

I’m not going to kill the guy, but he does have to go prove he can go out there and win in the postseason.

And if the Ravens lose and Lamar does have a strong game passing, it wouldn't make any difference to the QB winz crowd.

• Like 1

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Not a single poster here is saying Stroud is playing bad, but the Texans offense has 3 points largely off of fluke plays but everyone's saying Lamar is playing awful while the Ravens offense has 10 points.

I don't get it.

There’s one poster in here talking smack about Lamar, and he’s a certified troll. One, not “everyone”. Stop the whining, man. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Soko said:

If the Ravens lose and Lamar doesn’t have a strong game passing, why would that shed that label?

I’m not going to kill the guy, but he does have to go prove he can go out there and win in the postseason.

even if he wins ugly, at this time of year it's a win  and stay alive. It shouldn't be all on the QB but there is always going to be a fair amount of credit/blame on the QB. 

Burrow and Mahomes - those are the 2 legit QB's in this league in the playoffs, the rest we will find out over the next few years

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Not a single poster here is saying Stroud is playing bad, but the Texans offense has 3 points largely off of fluke plays but everyone's saying Lamar is playing awful while the Ravens offense has 10 points.

I don't get it.

One guy is a rookie, the other is a highly paid soon to be 2x MVP that gave up on his team mid season because they wouldn't pay him when he wanted to be paid. I think it's reasonable to have different expectations for both of them.

1 minute ago, notthatbluestuff said:

And if the Ravens lose and Lamar does have a strong game passing, it wouldn't make any difference to the QB winz crowd.

I mean, maybe? Maybe not? Kinda depends how things shake out. But you specified rushing yards. No one has any questions about Lamar as a rusher. So again, what would that prove?