Off-Season 2024-"Peters" built

5 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Ian Rapoport 

Dan Quinn is bringing in a familiar face: Sources say the #Commanders are expected to sign former #Cowboys C Tyler Biadasz.

Again, show me the contract numbers. 

A young center, 26 years old. I'm not in love with it as I would have hoped Stromberg got a chance to play. Depending on the contract numbers, maybe he competes for the starting job.

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

A young center, 26 years old. I'm not in love with it as I would have hoped Stromberg got a chance to play. Depending on the contract numbers, maybe he competes for the starting job.

They didn't bring him in to compete. This is your starter. Which means I have no clue what we do with Stromberg? Move to guard maybe?

Just now, lavar703 said:

They didn't bring him in to compete. This is your starter. Which means I have no clue what we do with Stromberg? Move to guard maybe?

A bit brash IMO, not knowing contract details, but you could be right. He has the experience and durability to play right away. 

It would be cool, I guess, if we could play Stromberg at LG. That would mean we could focus on LT and RT in the draft.

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Nicki Jhabvala 

It's a three-year, $30 million deal for Tyler Biadasz in Washington, per source.

Just now, ARTMONK HOF said:

Nicki Jhabvala 

It's a three-year, $30 million deal for Tyler Biadasz in Washington, per source.

He's definitely the starter...

I'm meh on it. Getting a Wylie vibe right now.

Adam Schefter 

Jets free-agent DE Bryce Huff is signing a three-year, $51.1 million deal with the Philadelphia Eagles once free agency opens, per sources. The deal will make Huff the highest-paid non-QB undrafted free agent in NFL history, per sources.

I HATE THIS!