Off-Season 2024-"Peters" built

14 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

lol Chase Young is meeting with the Panthers. 

The crash back down to reality can be really tough. 

Hopefully the young man realizes that he likely won't keep getting chances to put it all together. 

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

The crash back down to reality can be really tough. 

Hopefully the young man realizes that he likely won't keep getting chances to put it all together. 

Like I’ve said before character and integrity is not in CY for the game of football. He’s just looking for a paycheck and he could care less on what team gives it to him. 

Just now, ARTMONK HOF said:

Like I’ve said before character and integrity is not in CY for the game of football. He’s just looking for a paycheck and he could care less on what team gives it to him. 

Everyone knows how big of a Chase Young fan I was. The play in the Super Bowl was just so telling that I’d be shocked if he isn’t retired in a year or two. He does not love football.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Everyone knows how big of a Chase Young fan I was. The play in the Super Bowl was just so telling that I’d be shocked if he isn’t retired in a year or two. He does not love football.

Correct but he likes being a football player and what it gets you. 

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Writing was on the wall for this one too. 

Eh... 

I don't like the Ferrell or Fowler signings. 

I'm sorry Danielle Hunter. I'll have to watch you get sacks consistently for a different team.

2 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Correct but he likes being a football player and what it gets you. 

Honestly, I blame his support group. One player should never be bigger than the group. It was very clear that his dad, his whole life, made excuses for him and built up his ego. 

It's one of the main reasons I am a hard pass on Caleb Williams. Those situations never end well.

The good news is, so far, the only signing I have absolutely hated is the same one as everyone else. All the others have ranged very good to makes sense. All in all, a good overall execution in my book from Peters and company. I just hate the questions I am left with at QB. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

The good news is, so far, the only signing I have absolutely hated is the same one as everyone else. All the others have ranged very good to makes sense. All in all, a good overall execution in my book from Peters and company. I just hate the questions I am left with at QB. 

I agree and LT/RT for me.