2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

1 minute ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Literally every Dolphins defensive player that was availble - The Eagles weren't connected to...Does that say more about Fangio? or more about the culture and style of players MIA has/is?

I guess my comment on that is if we ourselves didn’t pursue them I’m not sure it says anything

none of the available dolphins were exciting players

i think it’s possible the eagles didn’t think much of those guys

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

Tanner McKee has reached a legendary status that only Nate sudfeld could challenge

I do like Tanner, but it's a silly take to definitively claim a QB that looked good in preseason is already better than a QB that has played real NFL games.  It's not an exciting move, but it negates the Eagles need to draft a QB or sign someone off the scrap heap.  Who knows, maybe the Steelers really are that bad and he proves himself to be an asset.

39 minutes ago, downundermike said:

To be fair, I'd be pretty pissed too if I were benched for Mason Rudolph of all people coming off an injury and then signing Russell Wilson who the Broncos paid like 80 mil in dead cap this year to go away to replace me.  I don't really blame the guy for wanting to move on when they already soft moved on from him.

8 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

I do like Tanner, but it's a silly take to definitively claim a QB that looked good in preseason is already better than a QB that has played real NFL games.  It's not an exciting move, but it negates the Eagles need to draft a QB or sign someone off the scrap heap.  Who knows, maybe the Steelers really are that bad and he proves himself to be an asset.

Basically ya. I get the trade even if I don't love it.

People saying it is one of the worst moves Howie has made are seriously just looking for anything they can to dunk on him.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

The Good: Huff + CJGJ
The Maybe: Saquon
The Bad: Devin White
The Ugly: Matt Barkley 2.0 aka Kenny Pickett. Both were eagle fans. Both have weenie arms.

Agreed with this. Saquon I lean more good than bad though. Devin White I have little to no confidence in. D for me there. Overall it's been a good period so far though. Definitely feel like there's more coming. Also, keeping Sweat bumps the grade as well as the Hennessey signing and Elliott and Dickerson extensions. Baun and Parker are just don't cares. Pickett trade I give a C-. Overall grade from me: B

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

Here is the Eagles next signing.....................................

And some were so convinced that he was good and would be starting if it wasn't for Mailata being that good.

Not only was he never good, Mailata is a bit overrated (or was).

• Like 1