2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

7 minutes ago, babyatemydingo said:

I'm not sold on Johnny Wilson, either.

I'm not crazy about Johnny Wilson but I think for where he's projected right now it's not as egregious as Worthy. 

I think there's a lot of WRs who are better than both Worthy and Wilson (probably 15-17). 

5 hours ago, babyatemydingo said:

He's not the Elliot of old but, he excels in pass protection.

If that's all you want him to be good at, why not just sign an OT to be RB3? Bet his pass protection would be way better than Zeke.

2018 - 4.7 ypc
2019 - 4.5 ypc
2020 - 4.0 ypc
2021 - 4.2 ypc
2022 - 3.8 ypc
2023 - 3.5 ypc

Gonna be 29 this summer. Over 2000 carries on his body. Hard pass, even if he wants to play for free.

Edited by Jeezla

14 hours ago, Scalamania said:

I'm not crazy about Johnny Wilson but I think for where he's projected right now it's not as egregious as Worthy. 

I think there's a lot of WRs who are better than both Worthy and Wilson (probably 15-17). 

I'd move Wilson into the TE spot, He's not WR worthy IMO but as a TE2/RZWR I Like him as no higher then 5th Rounder. 

Sneed to the eagles is really becoming quite the offseason conversation. Maybe we should just assume that’s a top 3 pursuit of theirs. Obviously money and competition will determine. But there’s a lot of smoke there early

Edited by Last Stand

28 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

Sneed to the eagles is really becoming quite the offseason conversation. Maybe we should just assume that’s a top 3 pursuit of theirs. Obviously money and competition will determine. But there’s a lot of smoke there early

It's an easy connection to make - a team with awful CB play being interested in the top (or one of the top) CBs on the market is not smoke, it's simply just common sense speculation. 

4 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

It's an easy connection to make - a team with awful CB play being interested in the top (or one of the top) CBs on the market is not smoke, it's simply just common sense speculation. 

Yeah I get that, just to me I’d rather find guys elsewhere. Sneed was a 4th round pick. I’d like the eagles to let their 4th round pick possibly become the next sneed instead of signing a 27 year old. Ringo has already shown traits and some flashes.

i also think corner is 3rd on the list of needs. We lost much more due to the middle of the field than the perimeter

I mean Howie would never tell the media yeah we're gonna cut this guy.  Did you see him last season? I'm sure they are going to look to see if they can dupe some team into trading for him.  Only way I see Bradberry being here is if the Eagles strike out in FA and the draft.

17 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

I mean Howie would never tell the media yeah we're gonna cut this guy.  Did you see him last season? I'm sure they are going to look to see if they can dupe some team into trading for him.  Only way I see Bradberry being here is if the Eagles strike out in FA and the draft.

Yeah this is two fold. If they can’t upgrade there they don’t want it out there that they wanted to move on. If they find the upgrade he’ll be gone real fast. 

no GM would ever say they’re moving on from a contracted player. He’s signed. There’s dead money to releasing him.

the eagles are about to go into free agency. If they say they’re moving on from Bradberry every agent they negotiate with for let’s say a corner will be like “we know you’re moving on from Bradberry, you have an unknown in ringo, pay us this number”

it’s just a GM maintaining leverage