2024 offseason, a lot of work to do.

15 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Damn, Marcus Hayes too? Really must be true. 👌

Ahhh of course.  Multiple people reporting there’s been issues with the team chemistry.  Including Hurts and AJB, yet you all want to poo poo it.  Regardless of what your eyes tell you the last 2 months of the season.  I guess since Schefter reached out to someone in the FO and they shot it down, that’s all you need to know.  Because sure, the FO will confirm dysfunction on their team.   

You all probably believed the same stuff when it came out about Wentz but won’t believe it when it comes out about Hurts or AJB.  LOL. 

Hugh Douglas, Jon Marks both confirmed they have good sources that there’s legitimate issues within the locker room.  Eskin touched on it with Hurts and his demeanor. Now the NY dude and Marcus Hayes.  But because you don’t like any of the messengers, then the message is false.  Don’t forget Joe Santiliquito as well.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

Ahhh of course.  Multiple people reporting there’s been issues with the team chemistry.  Including Hurts and AJB, yet you all want to poo poo it.  Regardless of what your eyes tell you the last 2 months of the season.  I guess since Schefter reached out to someone in the FO and they shot it down, that’s all you need to know.  Because sure, the FO will confirm dysfunction on their team.   

You all probably believed the same stuff when it came out about Wentz but won’t believe it when it comes out about Hurts or AJB.  LOL. 

Hugh Douglas, Jon Marks both confirmed they have good sources that there’s legitimate issues within the locker room.  Eskin touched on it with Hurts and his demeanor. Now the NY dude and Marcus Hayes.  But because you don’t like any of the messengers, then the message is false.  Don’t forget Joe Santiliquito as well.  

To provide some history here, when it came out from Wentz it wasn't believed either. 

We usually go with believing what is more convenient for us as fans, and the only person more protected in here than Howie is the QB, because there's nothing scarier than not having a QB, but that goes for the whole site, not just the Eagles one, just look at Cowboys fans. When it came out from Big Ben I don't think it was believed either. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Sometimes I wonder if some here actually love the Eagles or just love to hate them or love to bash the ones that love the eagles

Shame this place use to be the greatest now it's so toxic. 

It's turning into Twitter (X) 2.0

There it is.  I knew it was coming.  You don’t like the Eagles because you want them to fix their issues.  Wahhhhhhhh

We all should just burry our heads in the sand.  Sorry I want better for my team rather than glossing over obvious issues.  Maybe they can just get Derrick Henry and all would be fixed.  Big Back!!  You had no issue with bringing the toxicity last year bud.  Guess we should all fall in line or shut up, right?  

• Like 1

Hey guys, Eagles are the best.  Never-mind the historical collapse and obvious drama on the team.  And don’t pay attention to the Head Coach and how the FO controls who his coaches will be.  Rah Rah Rah.  Go Eagles. Draft Trotter Jr.  Go get Henry.  Our team is complete.  No holes on the defense.  Secondary is great.  Vic Vangio will make a big difference and won’t bring Vic Vangio’s defense with him.  Rah Rah. Yayyyy!!!

• Like 1

Are we really doing this again? 

As for my own .02
Is it possible what's being reported is true? Sure. I won't write off the possibility. But Craig Carton and whoever the heck Marcus Hayes is reporting it, doesn't convince me frankly. And unlike when Wentz was having his hissy fit, we are actually hearing reputable sources discredit the accusations.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

As for my own .02
Is it possible what's being reported is true? Sure. I won't write off the possibility. But Craig Carton and whoever the heck Marcus Hayes is reporting it, doesn't convince me frankly. And unlike when Wentz was having his hissy fit, we are actually hearing reputable sources discredit the accusations.

Do you follow Philly sports?  Marcus Hayes has been on the beat for years. So has G Cobb.  Eskin already alluded to the issues with Hurts being unapproachable.  Pretty Sure McClane touched on it as well.  The same guy who reported the Wentz stuff, along with Joe Santliquito.  Who also reported on some of the locker room issues and Hurts.  And again, you could have seen that there was major issues when the team collapsed the way it did.  Please don’t tell me you just think it was a lack of talent or they were tired.  

10 minutes ago, Danger said:

As for my own .02

Also, who’s the credible source that discredited the fact that there was dissension?  You mean Shefter calling the front office to fact check the Carton comments? What do you think the FO would say?  Especially to a national guy.  

1 minute ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

Do you follow Philly sports?  Marcus Hayes has been on the beat for years. So has G Cobb.  Eskin already alluded to the issues with Hurts being unapproachable.  Pretty Sure McClane touched on it as well.  The same guy who reported the Wentz stuff, along with Joe Santliquito.  Who also reported on some of the locker room issues and Hurts.  And again, you could have seen that there was major issues when the team collapsed the way it did.  Please don’t tell me you just think it was a lack of talent or they were tired.  

Admittedly? Not as much as closely as I used to. After Roy Halladay retired, the other sports just weren't as much fun to me as they used to. These days I primarily just read whatever is shared here or find stuff on YouTube to try and stay up to date. WIP ruined local TV/Radio for me entirely.

I thought the reporting of the Wentz stuff originated from Josina Anderson?

I will definitively agree with you it was not a lack of talent. I was pretty staunchly against Brian Johnson early on. Desai and the defense I really don't have an answer for. 

I wouldn't say Hurts is free from blame, however I think the folks who are just saying this is Wentz all over again are jumping the shark.